Why do asian parents hate their kids?

Why do asian parents hate their kids?

Attached: 1101110131_400.jpg (400x529, 55.93K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5ysMt_9JnyI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I really don't know. Asian families seem very sad, everyone is angry and resentful and focus only on financial success to justify how awfully they behave to each other.

Why are asian kids such whiny little faggots?

There is the small matter that they are objectively smaller and weaker on average.

As someone growing from a tiger parent (dad was extremely harsh and would whip me for performing awfully at school), all I can say is it's just a phase bros.

White parents were harder on their kids back in your VGH EVROPA days than the average Asian parents are today to teach hard work and discipline. Your memories are just shit. Anyways I don’t see a 40-60% divorce rate culture as a model of family development

why do white parents get sent to nursing homes by their kids

Because I'm not a doctor and I don't want to babysit my mom.

Why are asians so cute?

Not my experience, my asian friends regularly called their parents who seemed to genuinely care about how they were doing, they're just a bit more pragmatic and don't spoil/lie to their kids as often I think. They have a lot more stable families and seem to be more family focused than the general soulless american stereotype of kick your kids to the curb, divorce and fuck other people with no thoughts to their childrens well being, and less midlife crisis

your mom babysat you

They value status more than mental well being.

Attached: 6327da41d2944c498c2b15103d2b2469.jpg (561x744, 69.06K)

true in my case

>Be asian/indian
>Have toxic parents
>Never feel touch of a woman
>Never be able to pick single gym equipment in whole life
>Always care about competition and being better than the others and nothing else not extra curricular physical activities
>Become socially awkward due to having less social life
>Why are we am incel race, why do women don't want us and repelled by us?

It's only the case in chang and indian families. Pressure in the native countries is caused by excessive competition.
Over here, not really sure why. Refugee instincts?
Jungle and other SEA asians are much more relaxed.
Hell, if you include the Phillipines, then they're way too flaky.

>asians push their children to achieve success
>whites push their kids to BE A FREE SPIRIT DO WHAT YOU WANT, I'M MORE LIKE YOUR COOL FRIEND
>asians achieve success
>whitoid children cut their dicks off or get masectomies and then kill themselves

NOOOOOO YOU HAVE TO LET YOUR KID DO WHAT THEY WANT OR YOU'RE ABUSING THEM STOP GIVING THEM CHORES STOOOOOOOOOOOP

And then the angloid slushmonkey from the moors of scotland wonders why all the Asian LandownerCHADS are buying up all the shit in their countries that isn't filled with Somalians and Sudanese.

He didn't choose to bring his mother into this shit world

kids are nothing but future source of money for them

stop stop. hits too close to home
>t. JEE advanced rank 973

Attached: american-psycho-body4.jpg (700x462, 62.55K)

Cope Zhang. Your daughters will all have white husbands (if manage to breed at all.)

Vietnamese are like the opposite of relaxed about studying

Being a strict parent has some value, I wish mine had been more so but tiger moms take it to excess.

Plenty of Asian kids end up the same way here. Much like becoming fat or hikkomori the machine won't give a shit what race you are.

Wasn't because the kids have to take care of their parents when they become old? Basically they are pushing their kids into a career so they can live a comfortable retirement, wasn't like that?

Shitposters remind me of vid related.
youtube.com/watch?v=5ysMt_9JnyI

Heard my sister had it worse than me, she used to be whipped or had some similar kinds of punishment whenever she received a low score (by Asian standard it should be lower than 8 out of 10). She used to brag about how hard she studied and tried to compete with some students who had better math scores than her. Now she's working a job that may not even need a university degree, or one that require advanced knowledge. And she even said something like it is normal to just forget everything you have studied in school like that.