Indians on the internet will never shut up about this

indians on the internet will never shut up about this

Attached: Screenshot from 2022-02-23 00-31-44.png (771x315, 43.05K)

>Brown girl beats white man
Hot

It's not the first time Magnus lose. Even the world champion lost occasionally

TAMILBVLLS DOES IT AGAIN

Attached: pragga-photo.jpg (808x538, 88.46K)

gooooooooood morning sirs

Doesn't count, Magnus had Covid

> (OP)
>Doesn't count, Magnus had Covid

Attached: Screenshot 2022-02-22 10.41.43 PM.png (751x953, 194.38K)

Atleast magnus will impregnate 10/10 Norwegian pink pussy while this guy will stay a virgin

Magnus is gay. Trust me

You must be at least 18 to post here.

why are you here then lad

India is based.

Wow really? If so, totally justified. Wasn't magnus supposed to be white god supreme chess player? How could he lose to tiny little kid?

Nihal sarim also beat carlsen. Losing in chess online is not a big deal.

1. This is no the first time Magnus Carlsen has lost a match since he became a champion in 2013. Even the world champion loses sometimes. It's just the first time he lost to someone so young since then.
2. Magnus tested positive to coronavirus just before this online tournament, so he's probably not at his best mentally nor emotionally.
3. That being said, Pragg also wasn't at his best considering he needed to change his sleep cycle because of the time zone difference. Not a huge stress impact like Magnus but something to consider nonetheless.
4. This doesn't make Pragg THE chess champion. it was just an online tournament between some of the best players

Cope what's the point of winning a chess game if you don't have pink cunny at home to fuck

Swedish win

Why do we look so pathetic? Look at this chinlet

He is Tamil brahmin they are mostly nerds and have recessive bad jaw line.

These are not good attempts at humour bachche.

wasnt he beaten by some 17 yo recently? niggas on the decline

Magnus loses all the time, everyone is gunning for him and I watched him lose a rapid game the other day. What makes him great is that he is a good sport in addition to being great.

I am terrible at chess but this stuff is interesting. I interact with Indian people daily and they are nice (GMS!), I hope that the Gaganyaan spacecraft will be a success

Esipenko
He also drew against a norwegian im and lost 4 rating points after winning the tata steel event

Magnuser shocked

Imagine for a second, just a moment if that Indian hat 1% of the priviledge and wealth that your average Norwegian has,

How much stronger would Indians be if they had first world conditioning and enviroments, they would eternally dab on wypepo, truly the master race

Attached: 1643000554657.png (556x300, 93.28K)