Do you think Russia becoming Islamic would help save it's soul? Or is it doomed for a life of sin and depression?

Do you think Russia becoming Islamic would help save it's soul? Or is it doomed for a life of sin and depression?

Attached: 1643543270011.jpg (639x640, 104.23K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/gffnwpJYjtQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I've never met a single chechen in my life

Get out of Siberia Pidor

Attached: 1643549270927.jpg (680x798, 88.24K)

I'm not in Siberia

muslims are degenerates so no

>islam
>saving anything

pick one

haven't see this meme format in ages

We have a community here.
The memes are kind of true. The smallesr chechen i have ever seen was probably 5'11 230 lbs. Just a tank. They look like bane. Huge fucking traps and lats. Even the lanky ones have wide shoulders and huge traps

the irony is that in russia the north caucasus region is among the three shortest ones

Attached: russian-height-by-federal-district.jpg (602x294, 37.95K)

The former, inшallaх

who is that femboy? is he really russian?

this kek

They tended to be near starving user. Look at americas 2nd and 3rd generation hispanics or vietnamese or indian. It's like they max out their genetics with all the food and training.

chechens are more closely related to middle easterners than to europeans despite what people here think. they're just shorter

.. i said "near starving". Do you think north koreans are naturally like 5'3 lol. Iraqis got magic food nd went from 5'6 to 5'9 in 15 years as well

MAPШAЛЛA ДУ ХЬOЬГA

Attached: chen chechen.png (600x562, 142.84K)

yeah okay, retard, everyone's eventually going to be 183cm lol

Lolno.
Have you ever met a Central Asian?
Where's 'here'? The Boston bombers were from said city.

I think we just got to pull the chechens out before shit starts sliding down hill. I dont care right or wrong, thats a stack of dynamite waiting to go off.
But hey i am an american.

chechens mogged everyone in isis. They were better at war than the arabs and quickly got high ranks among them. They doing the mog in ufc too.
Now have an unsanctioned match between a french military and a chechen fighter
youtu.be/gffnwpJYjtQ

Arabs won the last war with Chechens in France tho desu

So what.
Elon musk is from south africa. Jobs was a syrian orphan, eistein was coming from nazi germany.
Dont be scared lil child