Do you miss high school?

Do you miss high school?

Attached: 1629803482700.jpg (657x574, 42.24K)

Fuck no. I went to high school in the poorest, most conservative backwater of Texas. Fuck that place.

was it in east texas?

Fuck no. I went to high school in the richest, most liberal urban shithole of New York. Fuck that palce.

Yes.
I wish I didn't drop out, which ultimately ruined my life in the long run

Deeply
Best time of my life

No. I went to a really small rural school where everyone knew each other and was friends and I was still a loser nobody liked.

kind of
I don't see any of my friends from HS anymore

Fuck no. I went to a private, catholic, boys only, military school.

Grammar school
What they're called here

No, northern Texas. My biology teacher in 9th grade once said that she would have taught creationism, if it were legal.

Yes, because I'm in uni which is basically the same but with harder classes and knowing nobody when you're a reclusive loser

Holy shit
Not even Brazil is that bad

I did really bad in high school because I just hated being trapped in a building for 8 hours a day forced to take 8 classes a day. I did so much better in college. I thought I was a retard but I just hated high school

big yes, i miss when i didnt have a care in the world

Last 2 years I do as I went to a good school. Uni is far far better

yeah that sounds like texas.

Miserable is what they are, but it was that or be forced to go to some of the worst public schools we have here.

Hell no that shit sucked and everyone is basically a Any Forums retard

I liked my sophomore year but that was it.

Not really.
If I could go back with my current skills and knowledge I could make use of the extra time I have to develop a business in my area of expertise. Being younger is always nice as well.

Yes. I was an absolute moron, with far fewer skills, but back then I was happier. I miss my ex from then, she was mean as fuck sometimes, but I legitimately miss that time. We no longer speak, and I have a new gf now (this was ~4 years ago) but I found some old videos of us and it's legitimately got me in my fucking feels, even when I thought I had moved on, I haven't.
Oh, and aside from her I also had tons of time to play vidya, that was nice too.
I also used to have friends, but desu I just want her again, even just as a friend, but that'd probably go horribly, plus she left the country.