How is anyone religious? I don't get it

How is anyone religious? I don't get it

Attached: 1525396264534.png (789x750, 18.1K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mie5gy_c8Ik
youtube.com/watch?v=dooXjNG4_tQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

childhood indoctrination
viewing religion not as a theological/philosophical vessel but as DUDE LITERAL ANGELS was a mistake

The Neo-Platonic Proof for the existence of God

Attached: Screenshot_20220223-061025_Drive.jpg (720x1600, 756.64K)

Attached: Screenshot_20220223-061033_Drive.jpg (720x1600, 658.01K)

You belive you live on a rock on an ocean of void with other funny rocks floating around, plasma clouds and giant alwaya exploding balls of fire. You belive you are made of millions of living bubbles that somehow act in coordination and cant believe the world to be just like that, acting in coordination with God's will, instead you orefer to thing you are a retarded monkey son of a retarded lizard niece of a retarded frog. The worst part its the "It all began from a big boom" meme. The truth is that this world was made in six days, by the Infinite, six thousand yeara ago

The Aristotelian proof for the existence of God

Attached: Screenshot_20220223-061804_Drive.jpg (720x1600, 675.66K)

the only proof that makes sense is evidence of a grand design, which the laws of physics could be interpreted as, since if the values of any of them were ever so slightly different then atoms, stars, and/or carbon chains couldn't exist

Attached: Screenshot_20220223-061813_Drive.jpg (720x1600, 802.92K)

There cannot be a physical proof for the existence of God, because God is a metaphysical being. That would be like trying to look for an architect inside the staircase or walls of a house. God is beyond the physical realm.

I don't know either
youtube.com/watch?v=mie5gy_c8Ik

God is likely to exist, but only retards are religious.
That's God.
Pantheism

agreed
but as per my point most religious people are mouthbreathers who think an all mighty god could only make people out of clay in 7 days, rather than set in motion an infinite series of events where organic molecules would eventually come to form a vessel for consciousness

Mostly because they've been brainwashed by their parents since they were toddler

the majority of believers in all of the major religions don't see creation myths as literal. They just believe in an abstract theory of God and some sort of divine morality

All the people I have met in real life who are unironically religious have been really stupid. So I think that must play a role.

What? No. Most muslims I've met literally believe God made adam from clay and every humans descended from him. Why do you think muslims and christians always oppose evolution?

interesting

maybe I'm biased because most of the muslims I've met here are more liberal and believe in evolution so they don't take the stories literally. USA is the only christian country where many people oppose evolution.

Erdogan says there are no moderate Muslims.
Only Muslims and non Muslims

Lost me at point 11.
There could absolutely be different fundamental non-composite things whose difference lies in their fundamentality rather than the composite parts they have accrued.
Didn't read further.

You need SOVL to get it.
Americorporate just won't get it, stick to Disney.

The USA is Christian?

God made the world for us, since he didn't have the need to wait for those long processes he just spawned all the stuff he neded in the moment ¿Do you fucking plant wheat everytime you want to make a sandwich?
Btw you can't have a moral system without god, atheists will struggle to justify their moral system because most of them were once believers

youtube.com/watch?v=dooXjNG4_tQ

I just believe.