The last 6 years have been full of history defining moments that will be key events in the history books of the future...

>The last 6 years have been full of history defining moments that will be key events in the history books of the future. America's position on the world stage has never been shakier.
>A rising China and increasingly more insidious Russia are starting to shape the world to their liking.
>America needed a hero, an ubermensch to lead them into another century of dominance

And you fucks got this two senile fucks instead. WTF America, can you stop electing this kinds of people into the office when we kind of got a ongoing situation right now? You got 300 million people, you really can't do any better?

Attached: AP_20110719131768.jpg (3000x2084, 714.61K)

Trump sucked because he stuck to the status quo
Biden sucks because hes Biden
I hope my country falls soon

> he thinks the population has a say in who becomes the leader of the US

>he thinks the president isnt just a fall guy for the american people taking over the world
Trumps bad
I mean jews are bad
I mean china is bad
I mean russia is bad.
Etc
Nigga we run our country.

>America's position on the world stage has never been shakier
>can you stop electing this kinds of people into the office when we kind of got a ongoing situation right now?
These two have a similar main cause, the American people of the modern day.

Attached: CHYNA.jpg (400x225, 13.99K)

next one will be older, more senile and more retarded than both

Thank you for doing this.

It barely matters that these to retards got elected. Congress has been mostly gridlocked for the better part of the last 15 years. Meaningful action is impossible while the parties are more interested in fighting each other than affecting change on the outside world. This is made even worse by the fact that most Xers and boomers are set since their stock portfolios have been inflated to the moon by rampant public spending. The elite and upper classes have no real incentive to do anything besides keeping the gravy train rolling. I'd be more worried except that China and Russia both look like they will crash in 40 years from population collapse.

just a prediction, an easy one at that so np

Better than Hillary.

>next one will be older,
I don't think thats possible

I can't imagine how covid would have been under clinton

nb4 they give jimmy carter a 2nd term

The president of America has very little power

lmao I think of this sometimes

probably the same but with the white house not complaining about Faucci

VGH

Attached: CarterMeme.png (1002x752, 890.31K)

Half the country started valuing populism over policy, and the dems used that opportunity to elect a corpse because he's slightly better than a cult leader
I don't know how people are dumb enough to follow a politician personally instead of the safe bet of assuming they're all psychopaths and voting purely on policy, but here we are.

>model your country after the roman republic
>be completely surprised that it is turning out like the roman republic
uhhhhhhh

Attached: assassination-of-julius-caesar-painting-camuccini.jpg (1200x680, 188.02K)

>"world class" education system and this idiot doesn't know the difference between these and this

>Trump sucked because he stuck to the status quo
He tried to made his own family the new status quo and you guys still cheer for him