Europe

>Europe

Attached: RDT_20220222_2221527288784838415281992.png (1080x1166, 1.21M)

i have parked my train at home, no worries

based if true

Attached: 1644195209430.png (940x770, 613.56K)

Chad Europe
vs
America pic related

Attached: 1645461095273.jpg (1071x811, 157.9K)

oh we call similar one person closets to at my job, it's called conference cabins, for zoom meetings

i think you can fail in despair there to but i prefer to do it in the cafeteria looking in the window

Work at amazon. Those are soundproof booths meant for private phone calls. Although I'm sure folks cry in them too.

Meds are such chads while Nordoid protestants are workholic cucks who do whatever their bosses tell them.

*we have
*too

based siesta southoid

>end of my shift
>company doesn't send replacement
Not my problem, my enamorada is waiting at home.

Based.

Attached: 524664643.jpg (499x330, 57.05K)

And you're a fat nigger.

Did the company allow him to get overtime?

Euros certainly are excessive at times with their selfishness at work, not to mention Euros are absolute dogshit when it comes to customer service, but I wish more North Americans were aware of just how much more efficient Euros are compared to us. The average American in particular is literally always working but doesn't actually output more than the average Euro. Customer service might be better in North America, but that's just about it. We really need to improve our ways on this continent.

t. mechanical incelgineer in the manufacturing sector

Not his problem

this happens all the time in america just not with amtrak/passenger trains because the crew has sleeping accommodations on board. Everyone else is basically refunded their ticket whenever this happens, amtrak averages 1 incident like this per year usually Zypher or Sunset Limited trainsets in winter snow delays

freight trains do it constantly and you'd be surprised at the amount of rescue locomotives/crews that need to be sent to manage this sort of behavior, and nobody knows about it because it's a train so it's invisible to 99% of the population

Don't bother trying to tell the boomers in charge that. The seething irrational rage they display when you suggest adopting European practices is something else. I just casually mentioned how I wish we would adopt the metric system to one once and he went apeshit about how that would be government tyranny and they don't have a right to tell him what standard to use. I'm not sure if he even understands Governments are where standards came from in the first place

Literally me, I sabotaged my job many times for the slightest reasons. Fire me if you can.

In Australia we call them "Houses"

Based Spaniard. When your shift is over, work is DONE for the day

are these trains real?
i see stats and all but even with all of youtube being spanish i see nothing about these trains ever even though theyre supposed to be so common and everywhere.
are they like not in cataluña and thats why all stinky youtubers dont talk about them or what?

spain has industry and mechanical unlike mexico

we too, lol
we call them domiki "little houses"

i doubt they have as many car factories as we have but trains yeah absolutelly they have more if someone can prove to me they exist.

The most ridiculous thing is that we already use metric for a lot of things, for example I'm sure he talks about residential electricity and consumer electronics using volts, amps, watts, and ohms. And even purely imperial units have been heavily influenced by metric, for example the way that we increasingly use "k" to denote thousands (e.g. kpph - thousands of pounds per hour) rather than the purist "M" (which I only ever see in "MBH" - thousands of BTUs per hour). Another good example is "ksi", which is a shortened version of "kpsi" (thousands of psi).

>not my problem
Holy based.

Nordoid have much better working rights and shorter work weeks dumb ass

why an egf?
get a real physical one