Tfw mostly likely going to die in civil war soon

>tfw mostly likely going to die in civil war soon
How's your country headed?

Attached: 1613379585322.webm (320x568, 2.24M)

Why not just immigrate to Saudi and take our jobs?
It's so easy

Unfettered immigration would be problematic
plus I am stuck doing a 4 year thing just to qualify

Thanks anyway 3azizi
If I could I'd send my mother there to avoid any burglary situation where someone gets attacked

are you good with bricks and cement?

What's the current situation in Sudan? All I ever hear about is a few protesters being killed at demonstrations against the government.

why? are you clan based like us?

What happened now?

Sure why not

Militias being incorporated into the government and economy collapsing

Maybe

Government is running out of money pay الحركات و الجنجويد. They use the electricity tariffs to pay them off. Now they can't those niggas are gonna rebel and it's only a matter of time before khartoum becomes nyala

What's the deal with south sudan

What happened to the electricity tariffs so that the government can't pay off the militias anymore?

Chaos

The jungle militias and janjaweed expect payouts from the government. The primary source is taxes. The electricity has increased 10x in price two years in a row, petrol skyrocketing as well. The microsecond these animals don't get their money they chimpout and start looting. That's going to be the trigger for the civil war, alongside the economic freefall from mentally retarded military leaders

Where can I read and learn more about the political situation of Sudan. Also,how did you learn English?

Aljazeera is your best bet (despite the controversy). They're engaged in a tit for tat with their Saudi and Emiratis propaganda counterparts (Alarabiya and SkyNews Arabia) so they provide some counterbalance. The only credible and informative source however would be scouring Facebook in Arabic but that's obviously not an option.

English media consumption. I've managed to read 26 books already this year. Easier than Arabic

I'll check out alijazeera and the other ones. Find your posts interesting and hope you're fine in the future. Keep us with updates so we know what's happening

If we get our shit together we're gonna dominate eastern Europe, probably gonna whither away in mediocrity though

Sudan is cyclical in its issues, like the cell cycle transitioning between DNA synthesis, replication and quiescience. We're military rule now, so we'll get Islamists/kleptocrats next then a horrendous collapse, then an interim transitional democracy then a military coup. This is assuming there's no cellular necrosis from ATP absence (economic death)

you the sudanon doing university?

Don't you already dominate them economically?

No. That guy's probably the racial cuck

It's time to become a warlord and as-Sudan great again. Be the change you want to see.

Sudan was never really a functional nation. I'd be very surprised if it continued to exist in its current borders or sovereignty by 2050. The military submit entirely and unashamedly to any foreign suitor, any political group is the run of the mill African short term kleptocrat. This is not a functional country. This all sounds dramatic but anyone with a brain sees the writing on the wall here. The highest corridors of government operate with the same myopia and simplemindedness of the common villager

Yeah, but we have very little political control over the region

i see, most sudanese anons here seem to think similar of their country, why is no one doing anything? And where do you see Sudan going by 2050?

The brave ones are protesting to save the last vestiges of democratic rule or at least any hope for future stability. But the military will always prevail.

Sudan will enter another devastating civil war after a fallout between the Darfuri militias and the government. Then there will be foreign intervention. Then partitioning of the country further to ensure ethnic issues during the war and after are attended to. West and East. Or the North Sudan will not only be under military patsies but a gulfie government or China, directly or not.

What lines would Sudan break up along? South Sudan already went independent and Darfur is the only region we ever hear about in the West.

You need Pan-Arabism. Independence from Egypt was a mistake. Found the Sudanese Ba'ath party.

>though

Attached: 1636847119542.gif (400x349, 1.03M)

Darfur will go. East are shameless opportunists and will go the moment they find a gulfie suitor to develop their shit region. Parts of the North will be claimed by Egypt, in addition to Halaib and Shalateen. Control of the Nile will be important so I don't exclude Israel.

This is all assuming that this patsy military doesn't just continue siphoning off resources to their masters. Emirates have been receiving aerial shipments of Gold via their mentally retarded leader of janjaweed Hemedti

>The microsecond these animals don't get their money they chimpout and start looting
Well yeah. No one works for free