How do Latin Americans feel about the fact that had their ancestors not moved to the Americas and stayed in Iberia...

How do Latin Americans feel about the fact that had their ancestors not moved to the Americas and stayed in Iberia instead, their life would've been so much better? I can't imagine how Brazilians sleep knowing that they have distant cousins who are pure europeans living in a safe first world country while they're stuck suffering in Brazil simply because their ancestors made the mistake of moving to south america.

Attached: brazil-slums-favelas-real-estate-2011-04-07.jpg (1200x707, 863.66K)

Brazil has out preformed poortugal in every way

But my state in particular (SP) is better than almost all European countries

>brazilians
>talk about a small amount of rio favelados.

tired of this

well i don't care much because then i wouldn't exist in any recognizable shape

>I can't imagine how Brazilians sleep knowing that they have distant cousins who are pure europeans living in a safe first world country while they're stuck suffering in Brazil simply because their ancestors made the mistake of moving to south america.
such thought has never crossed my mind, i could get italian citizenship if i wanted but i don't see the point

Always indonesia and poland

My parents are from different islands, they wouldn't meet each other if they didn't came here

are you implying we are pure Wh*tes?

Idk dude....I visited the interior and it was meh.

My Brazilian ancestors have been judges and military officers
If I had been born in Portugal they probably would had been illiterate farmers and I'd working some meaningless service job

Brazil is not latin america

Literally the only problem with brazil is they imported too many slaves. They would be a decent country otherwise

I've made worse decisions.

my city have its problems but i like here

Attached: gyn.jpg (1200x900, 192.61K)

Speaking for Brazil only:

Brazilians don't think about this sort of stuff usually, and most brazilians that are of fully old colonial stock (which is the case for most poor people) don't even realize they descend from portuguese settlers

Attached: 1440025042719.gif (245x300, 743.84K)

EspaƱa is Europe's Argentina, so idgaf
Portugal literally moved to Brazil because of Napoleon, they only returned when the french were defeated in 1813 i think

they were?

It's based desu. If venus and mars could be colonized I would probably go there so my descendants would seethe because they live in some shitty space squalor rather than earth

They returned in 1821 after the Porto Liberal Revolution

>their life would've been so much better?

1. new spain is identical to old spain, both culturally and socioeconomically
2. most mexicans are catholic, and that's all they really care about
3. most spaniards are catholic, and that's all they really care about

it's shit but recall that 100% of the people pictured will go to heaven because their soul is saved by jesus and la papa who makes everything good in life and after. The people who don't want to live like this jump the wall and work in USA or join their national military forces/conscription and become paid bullies.

Mixed.
Our ancestors came from Europe between 120 and 150 years ago, because they were starving.
If they had stayed, we wouldn't have been born in Europe, we would simply die out and wouldn't have been born.

Well, we can still immigrate there. We'll always be foreigners to them, but our kids won't, so yeah...

Funny, brazilians call blonde people galician
Picrel: Neymar calling his son galego

Attached: images (3).jpg (458x670, 55.03K)