If Muslim men weren't chuds, Muslim woman and white man would be the most common interracial pairing in the world

If Muslim men weren't chuds, Muslim woman and white man would be the most common interracial pairing in the world.

Attached: 8fgtm85bqoj11.jpg (483x470, 34.46K)

Islam is a religion, not a race.

But most Muslim women are non-whites and Islam is an Arab-centric religion

Ok chang

Islam is a race alright. And I'm gonna win it.

Attached: nyoom.gif (220x124, 549.86K)

Most christians are non whites either whats your point and christianity is semitic centric religion

There’s definitely an element of Arab chauvinism to early Islam up until the Abbasids rise up and it lingers. Also we associate them with a brown mass that might as well all just be Arabs.

I'll never understand people fascination with MENA girls (except west Turkey).

Most of them are obedient virgins aren't they?

Olive skin with Caucasian features. Every muslim girl I've been with has had a shaved pussy, but apparently that's a Islam thing

>I'll never understand people fascination with MENA girls

They're childish imbeciles who have never met any to know what their personalities are like or how ugly they look like up close. They rely on cherrypicked pictures online and their orientalist fantasies.

>obedient

Depends on the day, but they can be confrontational sometimes.

>virgins

Some of them, fewer every passing day.

t. cisgender agnostic Iranian male with 2 sisters

Attached: cisgender iranian ugly 584.webm (576x1024, 1.5M)

either you're moroccan or never went to cathechesis
catholicism is mostly greek

faustian spirit of the white race

Attached: 1280px-WomenofAlgiers.jpg (1280x1001, 285.22K)

Yes i guess, 99% of non-married women are virgins.
For the obedient part, yes they'll do what their husband says but if you ignore her she will blow up on your face.
>Every muslim girl I've been with has had a shaved pussy, but apparently that's a Islam thing
Doesn't every other person shave their pubic hair regularly though?
>Olive skin with Caucasian features
That would be southern euro women, mena facial features are very distinct from Euro one.

It's not only Islam thing, every ethnic group with certain religion don't mix with people of other religions. For example I think if we were Buddhist we would not mix with any Christians or muslims

Wh*tes were like that until the sex liberation. Now theyre women fuck BBBC(big black / brown cock)

>Wh*tes were like that until the sex liberation. Now theyre women fuck BBBC(big black / brown cock)
Brown bois trying to be masculine, kek.

Attached: 1643221460565.png (429x817, 607.95K)

For every middle eastern women i see with a white guy i see like 20 middle eastern guys with white women.

Attached: Picsart_22-01-09_20-11-07-967.jpg (794x904, 413.28K)

Virgins yes obedient no

Ya lot of them got clout
Doubt arabs are pretty alpha

>Virgins yes
Not even close to being true anymore especially arab women

Based

>Iranian

Jedi Irani hasti? Farsi sobhat kon

Attached: cisgender iranian couple (3).webm (540x960, 1.92M)

>Jedi Irani hasti? Farsi sobhat kon
islah sho khar

>islah sho khar

Saken kojaee? california?

Attached: ETfkxaoXsAEm6Ne.jpg (810x1080, 174.23K)