Why do americans talk so much during videogames

why do americans talk so much during videogames

Attached: euvsus.png (1408x1456, 283.78K)

Based

>tfw shouted 'putang ina mo' in a global server and never bothered chatting ever again

Americans are narcissists and like to hear themselves talk

because they all speak the same language, all german servers would have all of the retards talking

thats bs nobody talks in all german servers ether, unless its minecraft or samp or something
Americans just babble on and on

Doesn't happen in Chilean/Peruvian servers even though everyone speaks Spanish, it's only a thing in community servers where most players know each other.

Eurocucks are so miserable

>stay up too late
>play some Rising Storm during american hours
>server is populated with manchildren screaming in their mic and just trying to be as annoying as possible
>people don't play the objectives are just generaly incompetent
>everyone just tries to switch to the winning team every time a couple of objective are captured
>others join spectators just to concentrate better on the political discussion in the chat
Never again

You're a faggot though

Attached: 1534291939835.jpg (850x1226, 149.27K)

This. Get the stick out of your ass and lighten up.

Sea of thieves is so kino during European hours
The only way of communicating with other crews in game is with a megaphone, so often when we get close to another ship they’ll start speaking to us in French or we’ll speak to them in English and EVERG SINGLE TIME we end up shooting the shit out of each other after a huge bout of shittalking. It’s unironically my favourite thing about the game, american hours must be so soulless

Attached: let me tell you about your country.png (597x638, 469.38K)

I like talking to people while I play... and it has the potential to create a friend

Nah

>playing video games, let alone online video games

Attached: F77BD2B4-E222-4A8E-8639-06097D2FBE17.jpg (673x375, 134.5K)

you deserve it for defending the goy

fuck video games and fuck me for using this website god please let me break this addiction tonight

Attached: 045BBE9E-AE2A-4776-93BF-DCB9D5680D77.jpg (820x818, 155.51K)

Because we like to interact with people…..

americans use videogames as a social outlet whereas europeans play them for sport

this is why all multiplayer games made in america since the late 2000s suck ass btw

Sat knis urod pidorshit russki

Dasar ching chong

>though

Attached: 1625414741343.jpg (1280x720, 253.24K)

He's not wrong dough