Which country is more dangerous?

Which country is more dangerous?

Attached: Flag-Pins-South-Africa-Brazil.jpg (400x320, 71.92K)

Brazil

Brazil

It depends. If you're poor, Brazil can be pretty dangerous.

Around ____ never relax

Brazilians

probably South Africa, i've never been robbed and/or mugged here so i have to go with them.

Brazilians

South Africa. Not even a fair comparison

If you
- are white
- live in a city
- went to a good school (meaning, you had to routinely walk around the city in your expressive school's uniform)
You have been mugged. Or at the very least a majority of the people in your close social circle have. If you look like someone who is not violent and could be caring something of value, it's over for you here.

Brazil

Brazil

brazil

If you're a white American or European, South Africa would be way worse since you stand out so much.

Brazil

I was going to say South Africa because most crime there is 'ooga booga' type crime but everyone is saying Brazil and I don't want to be different, so Brazil

Depends do you run into the poorest slums and scream you are carrying 100k in cash?

>I was going to say South Africa because most crime there is 'ooga booga' type crime
It's not. Most of their crime is urban on top of being done by gangs and organized crimes. The most crime prone areas are the Cape Town slums filled with mostly Coloureds similar to Brazil.

idk, Brazil?

Definitely South Africa.

Brazil.

Attached: hulk klaus.jpg (749x1059, 120.97K)

Unironically South Africa. Brazilians don’t attack random foreigners and try to put a burning car tire around their necks