Companies here put random English on their products to make them seem cool and mysterious

Companies here put random English on their products to make them seem cool and mysterious

Attached: images - 2020-11-27T185500.622.jpg (739x415, 18.71K)

Yeah ive noticed too lol, but westernes do the same with any asian language

my washing machine has advanced quantum bubble technology

Attached: 1641689895288.jpg (1105x986, 125.43K)

clothing manufacturers here put random japanese on their products to make them seem cool and mysterious
I learnt to read a little japanese and now I have to prevent myself from laughing whenever I see a shirt with アエイオウ or something on it

SOVL

Attached: 4CB4014F-B565-465E-81DE-4C7B7C0700ED.jpg (500x500, 60.22K)

Westerners do the same, I have seen idiots with tattoos of random kanji.

lmao

Here in my city a huge amount of zoomers are wearing t-shirts with kanji and japanese writings without even knowing the meaning, practically every zoomer nowadays has a shirt in japanese

Attached: _91408619_55df76d5-2245-41c1-8031-07a4da3f313f.jpg (976x850, 61.9K)

Lol my aunt was taking a marketing course and I told her to put her project's name in english and because of it she had a 18 instead of a 15. Locals are suckers

My desk fan is "FAST COOL"
My stove is "TURBO COOK"

Not an actual label for anyone wondering lol

Attached: shirts2.jpg (514x430, 126.25K)

We have a PLUS ULTRA school.

Attached: 1645577078821.jpg (1026x757, 128.59K)

Lots of people here wear shirts with random Japanese writing they can't read, or get Chinese character tattoos that don't mean what the tattoo artist says they mean.

Latin is more accepted 2bh. Also plus ultra is Spain's motto so for ex-Spanish colonies is not that weird (plus ultra it's also present in some latin american institutions)

>my washing machine has advanced quantum bubble technology
But is there bubbles, isn't or both at the same time?

Chilean education is MK-Ultra

curious do you guys regard yourselves as latinos when talking to other or is it just a usa only term?

We call each other mostly by our nationalities. Also latino=/= latin american, you'll read/hear the last a lot but the first it's mostly in gringo context.

It's like for you as a swede, calling a finn "hello my fellow white euro brother!"

It's the same here, even though most people are familiar with English and there's nothing mysterious about it. Companies keep using English to make their products seem cooler and more international because American soft power has convinced people that Dutch is cringe and American English is trendy.

Same, but also japanese

I see but I was mostly wondering how do you describe the entire latin america, or the people that share at least that connection after colonial times.

We give our dogs American names like Johnny, Jackie, Bonnie, Boobie, Ricky, Blackie

do you give your cuckolds russian names

Latinoamericanos it's the most common one. But Hispanoamérica and Iberoamérica are used too.
South Americans sometimes just see themselves as sudamericanos too and that's pretty much it.