I like Americans

I like Americans

Attached: 1644044763139.jpg (593x517, 21.28K)

Can Canada be annexed already?

God I wish

>Hello, I'm from Cana-

Attached: 1643923200329.jpg (607x371, 79.8K)

Same

It was at this moment that Chicano #347928 knew he fucked up

A bit rude :(

i don't

I hate liking

Why not brazilbro? They're fun and whacky. Everyone here is boring and grey.

Extremely based, one day we will all witness the leaf and the burger hugging each other and tearing down all barriers

Attached: mcdc.jpg (1125x1120, 655.72K)

C'mon the burgers will play it stealthy, they wouldnt actually go around hunting canadians in the woods

I want to, but it's admittedly rather hard once I've known better.

I meant a frenly hug, where both voluntarily agree to the the obvious thing that needs to be done and is frankly overdue

Attached: 1621024681751.jpg (249x249, 2.87K)

I hate hate haters

>imposes their disgusting (((culture))) over most countries
>selfish with a sense of superiority
>their culture relies on consumism and money
>loud and obnoxious
>retarded nationalism mixed with freedom
>most americans are fucking dumb retards who are not even bilingual

americans are a disease that we can't cure yet

And don't forget that all the degenerate bullshit about BLM and LGBT come from them. And most of them are fat as fuck. They truly are disgusting.

Same
At least they are easy to make friends with unlike Scandinavians
Thats how I feel at least

Have you ever actually met an American? Americans by and large don't give a fuck about cultural dominance. It's really just corporations and the entertainment industry trying to homogenise the world to increase profits. Also every western country has their retarded nationalists that glorify their awful past. Most of the Anglosphere isn't bilingual either, not just an American thing.

The only thing most Americans here on Any Forums know how to do, is kneel to blacks and worship transsexuals.

You could ask to kneel to a black right now and the cuck would do it

You are American and so am I

Attached: 1598817416617.png (665x608, 333.57K)

Western Europe and Canada were way ahead of the game in terms of LGBT rights and all of that stuff. Don't get too ahead of yourself. Not to mention that you guys used to rip on Americans for being racist, now you hate them for not being racist.

>Most of the Anglosphere isn't bilingual either, not just an American thing.

When I say "I don't like americans" that includes you and mexico so go fuck yourself fucking dumb leaf

The fuck did Mexico do?

And you forget to mention that, unlike us, they are pushing antiracism and lgbt rights to a point nobody reached yet. That's what America is all about. Pushing things always way too far.