Why aren't young white men having sex while blacks and hispanics are?

Why aren't young white men having sex while blacks and hispanics are?

Attached: 6567856755678.png (1000x743, 75.81K)

Now show the same but with the word consensual

really weak cope, try better next time

Your own chart shows that most Hispanic high schoolers haven't had sex, and even blacks are only a little above 50%; as of five years later in 2022 they're probably below 50% just everyone else.

This is just high school sex, white males and females were always prudes and wait until they reach 18 years old

Attached: 1625795468162.png (587x361, 37.12K)

cringe

Seethe fag

That still shows that white men have less sex than hispanic and black men. Why are they such incels?

College education turns you into a sexless beta male.

Niggas on Any Forums like to cope but as a zoomed who just graduated high school last June.. I’ll let you know zoomer white girls fuck black guys/mixed guys at an alarming rate.

For example I went to a school un utah that was 90% white 5% Hispanic and maybe 2% black/mixed. The blacks were athletes etc they are fairly attractive and I remember girls openly talked about fucking them. The same happens in college etc. you stupid old faggots don’t understand how much the world has changed. Many many many white girls in America under the age of 24 have had black/mixed cock inside them. I’d literally say it’s 85%+ in some areas. I know it makes people seethe but it’s the truth

>black
>but not a 6'2 athlete
I suffer.

All blacks here are short and fat.

Pic related, a school party at my old school when I was a kid.

Attached: zz.jpg (481x361, 33.19K)

Obsessed, you maybe have a bigger dick, but we have a bigger civilization.

That’s because African Americans are different from fucking immigrants from other parts of Africa. African Americans have been in America for nearly 500 years they have Anglo/German blood in them, their bone structure and dna has literally changed. They are on Average 20-30% Anglo/Germanic, that’s why you can have pic related happens where both parents are black but the child looks mixed and has blue eyes. You need previous NW Euro admixture in both parents to have blue eyes

Attached: FEDB1AE5-869D-4035-B9AE-2E15A6D9320D.jpg (1280x720, 82.54K)

Most of our Africans come from the Caribbean and Suriname.
And Surinamese people are mixed with Indians.

Less than 10% of our blacks actually come from Africa.

A quarter of Suriname is also hindu because of it.

sure

Attached: 1624857995755.png (467x480, 37.93K)

that guy doesn't look black

>still show that hispanics and blacks have more sex

only mexicans, the others are incels

Attached: 1629543475182.png (496x379, 179.92K)

kek

Mexicans are the only ones that matter and the majority
White boys are incels, and I guess so are cubans and puerto ricans (a lot of which are white themselves) lol

Poverty is probably associated with having sex at a younger age desu

KEK he is obsessed

Lel