English just not so EXPRESSIVE as my mother language

>english just not so EXPRESSIVE as my mother language
Why do ESLs always say this shit?

Attached: IMG_2232.jpg (236x236, 10.01K)

Don't care, didn't read, plus your fat.

i don't THOUGH but there are indeed some things I find hard or not pretty to translate into english. But it works both ways desu

I imagine it's some gay Italian fruitcake saying this. Or a Frenchoid.
Why are meds so fucking gay?

Attached: Siberian_Husky_with_Blue_Eyes.jpg (960x720, 71.49K)

Wtf is esl, you fucking Chimperikan

because most languages are more expressive than English

I can articulate any concept, feeling or idea in English, no mater how complex, abstract or intangible, its just most of the time I can't be bothered

because it's not

english is basic

t. finger of the foot

It means the language you grow up with you are going to be much more naturally able to express yourself in than one you've learned.

english is based. no pointless shit like grammatical gender or adjective/noun agreement that add nothing whatsoever to the language and in fact remove all subtilty and nuance.

sounds pretty based to me

How to say saudade in English

i shit on english constantly but the problem isnt that its restrictive its actually way too expressive its the ultimate mutt language only thing that comes close is maybe japanese or something

No nuanced language
No sovl

Simple as

Attached: 1584139486779.png (690x460, 1.23M)

Worldwide spoken spanish 50,000 to 70,000 living words
Worldwide english 500,000 to the most extreme cases 1,500,000 words

You every wonder why you say "MUY MUY MUY". Spanish has long ass sentences because their tools to craft speech are limited, so they just have to repeat shit to clarify or descibe shit in a more exact manor

Tldr. Spanish is a baby language. Even portuguese is better and its an offshoot.

cope, basic muttie, even your poetry reads like a kids book

Based Borges

Muttie?

>EXPRESSIVE
English is way more expressive in terms of swearing than Japanese. I fucking love it (we don't even have a word for fuck)

No defense of his own language. Also remember to read this post with a gay lisp.

Russians say this a lot

Britishers be like ok what's all of this then

>grammatical gender or adjective/noun agreement that add nothing whatsoever to the language and in fact remove all subtilty and nuance
wrong
foolish even