Neom, Saudi Arabia

Why haven't you pre-ordered your new home in Neom, Saudi Arabia, the 100% carbon neutral green eco city being built on the Red Sea?

Attached: _122040120_octagonprojection.jpg (976x549, 88.77K)

I got a feeling it will be the next Dubai, a black hole for any kind of sovl

where does all the shit go?

Because I'm waiting to buy one on their 100 mile long city

Attached: Saudi-Arabia-the-line-neom.jpg (1056x791, 473.77K)

To Ethiopia.

>go to their web site
>looks like a crypto shill site but they're selling real estate

Pleb taste in designed arab PowerPoint cities of the future. This is where the money is at.

Attached: 3500.jpg (700x420, 78.09K)

>city of the future
>insists on shitty zoning that only allows taller buildings in the city center that makes for nice "muh skyscrapers" pics but makes traffic a nightmare with all commute traffic going in the same direction

>build on sea
>plenty of empty space that won't get under the water in 20 years

Attached: 1486348442771.jpg (1432x1325, 88.34K)

MBS is a fucking retard
stop talking about this and forget about its existence

Attached: 1624213080961.png (248x242, 73.83K)

>incorporate smart city technologies
>totally powered by renewable energy sources
>operate independently from the “existing governmental framework” with its own tax and labor laws and an "autonomous judicial system."
>Plans call for robots to perform functions such as security, logistics, home delivery, and caregiving
>rely heavily on genetically engineered crops.
>The Line, a 170-kilometre (110 mi) long linear city within the Neom area that is supposed to have 1 million citizens without conventional cars.
>based on the crown prince's vision incorporates some technologies that do not even exist yet, like flying cars, robot maids, dinosaur robots, and a giant artificial moon

They probably paid millions to have some white guys come up with a design for a "futuristic city", and then those guys probably just googled "futuristic city", copy pasta the results into a boring 200 page document with a few mockups. The only winners here are the retards who fooled the inbred princes to part with some oil money

Are saudis retarded? Can't they just build something in a traditional mena style instead of flushing money down the drain

>flushing money down the drain
The drain don't work, they have to evacuate the sewer waistes of some part of their city by trucks.

>saudis
>not flushing money down the drain

Are MBS and the guy from El Salvador related? They seem to be brothers-in-autism

But I like to burn my trash every Sunday so I don't pollute by producing to much trash because fire doesn't contaminate and the trash truck doesn't have too much to carry from my house.
Carbon emissions are actually good for the environment, trees need to be more productive and Co2 is their food.

Attached: burning-tyres-fire.jpg (1100x732, 139.27K)

I'm gonna take a wild stab at it but that place isn't actually carbon neutral or environmentally friendly in any way.

dont want to be beheaded for making jokes

Spending billions on public works is the only way to keep people in your cunt employed since you have no real industries.

and how will saudis work in this?
most construction workers are non saudis
almost half of the engineers are going to be foreigners since they have lower pay
im not an expert on this shit but it sounds like a retarded idea all around
maybe we should kick the foreigners who already have good jobs here and hire saudis and give them decent salaries instead of doing all this?

>MBS is a fucking retard
How are you not in trouble for saying that?

>Are saudis retarded?
All gulf Arabs are retarded, yes. They’re like jevvs but dumb