Throughout much of El Salvadors history they've had a ban on blacks and jews

>throughout much of El Salvadors history they've had a ban on blacks and jews
I have never in my life been prouder to be Salvadoran than when I learned that

Attached: Greater El Salvador.jpg (640x361, 26.23K)

i thought that americans larped only as europeans..

Your honduran neighbors are pretty black though. What should ne done to fix the problem?

unbased cause they killed the pipiles, but based because fuck niggers and kikes
theres some mestizos, the black hondurans should be deported back to the caribbean (most of their ancestors were slaves from there)

then why are you in America?

Lol at the irony of saying this from America

to destroy this jewish nation once and for all

This is something I can't get, why diasporas move to another country just to keep simping for their old one, I know venecos who do that here and heard about brazilians in America who do the same.

It's painful to admit that his home country is shit because of his people

kys kikes we will destroy you and niggers

MAKE ME leave
Oh wait you can't
Go back to waging at the shekelberg corporation and pay for my shit

Um but what if I am a white nationalist and I believe Jews brought to America to ruin it

Nice

Attached: images (35).jpg (466x442, 31.72K)

Brought you to the US*

It's always entertaining to watch Latino/pol/s desperately try to incorporate themselves into white nationalist lore positively and ingratiate themselves to the Nazis here

>white nationalism
I hate everyone not in my in-group (mestizos, specifically from the mesoamerican region, I'm ok with indios and they deserve their own autonomy)
I'm here to loot and plunder this country for as much as I can, including education. I have a few plots of land I'm inheriting in rural El Salvador and going to relocated all my wealth there once I feel like I have enough. Kikes, whites and niggers can all cannibalize each other here while I'll make my escape.
>sudan
lol you have aids

the only one that has brought up Whites is you nig nog

so El Salvador has nothing to offer then?

Lol
And lol again for switching your tune and celebrating being a plague in a host white nation

Attached: Collage 2022-02-23 01_35_49.jpg (1800x1800, 362.17K)

Yeah it's a shithole but they're still my people and I have rural land I'm going to inherit so I'm going to live innawoods there where the government bothers you less.

Because you're desperate to appease the supposed white Any Forumsposters. And you mentioned whites in the context of plundering their majority nation

thousands of Latinos are literal descendants from Nazis, Never head or Nazis fleeing to Sudan.

Omg thousands. Stop the presses. Plus I don't have a complex where I need to play up Iberian admixture to feel worth something

And to make it funnier you're claiming you're there to plunder a white majority nation, supposedly to destroy the Jews and blacks. You're that desperate to appeal to the white posters here

I'm not OP you retard, I just understand why some of them would be Nazis, as most of their governments (if not all) were very receptive of Nazi ideology. Open a Latin American history book

That guy you replied to isn't me, there's two salvis itt. I want infrastructure failure and mass crime here in the US, I hope roving gangs of blacks attack white suburbs and burn cities down. I'll be in El Salvador with my gold.

Okay now I realize you are based and I hope to follow in your footsteps. Apologies for the confusion, I've had a lot of conditioning from Chicanos

Hispanics in the US feel a great indignation at being considered more colored as opposed to other european-white americans, its comes from the discovery that they are no longer atop or even the middle of the US racial caste system

Attached: duce.jpg (720x847, 77.84K)