Is protein expensive in your country?

is protein expensive in your country?
>yes
average monthly salary is 4250 tl and 1 kg beef is 150 tl. 1 chicken is 30 tl. and cheese is very expensive too.

Attached: oba makarna.jpg (513x499, 51.85K)

Ayran is still cheap nigga

100 ml ayran have 3 gram protein. it is mostly water.

Just eat some veggies

I eat low fat high protein cheese. It cost me $10 for a kilo

Not particularly

like what
do you have a name for that cheese? we have lor cheese(it made from leftover whey from other cheeses)

Attached: 3a6a2a7515d440ba861bd4f19c1de4f1.jpg (3000x2250, 1.71M)

Dunno man, fucking vegetables, they're not expensive
If you need protein eat some beans or lentils

It's arla "light"

That's literally as much protein as milk except even more delicious. I used to drink 2+ liters a day when I went to the gym daily. 60 grams of protein +other stuff just like that.

1 kg beef is around 11€, average income after taxes is 2085€. so it's ~0.5%.
meanwhile 150 / 4250 ~= 3.5%. so yes pretty expensive in comparison. if that salary is before taxes even more so.

before taxes

My salary has increased exponentially because I'm working for a foreign company and earn in dollars. Everything is kept under wraps, I spend money with a credit card registered abroad. As far as the goons are concerned I'm unemployed so I pay jack shit in taxes aside from health insurance :)

californialı sen misin ssrem

you WILL eat the EGGS

Attached: egg.jpg (1920x1565, 993.79K)

How much is turkish bussy nowadays?

>>meanwhile 150 / 4250 ~= 3.5%. so yes pretty expensive in comparison. if that salary is before taxes even more so.
nigga, who gives their salary post-tax?

everyone bro

>>everyone bro
Every day I learn new things about Europeans.

New things that disgust me.

Attached: 1417304081699.jpg (550x535, 48.01K)

yok be oqlim amerikan vatandaşı olsam bu bok çukurunda durur muyum

drink semen

why would you say you "earn" let's say 3k £ per month if in fact you only get like 2.4k or whatever taxes you have
that's dumb

>why would you say you "earn" let's say 3k £ per month if in fact you only get like 2.4k or whatever taxes you have
Because that's just how it's done.

Why say you get 2.4k a month after tax if 1k of it immediately goes to rent? Might as well say you earn 1.4k a month.

Depends on a country I guess
As long as you're consistent the convention shouldn't matter

we aren't japanese