We are not anglos. Our ancestors are the irish, italians and noble cherokee indians

We are not anglos. Our ancestors are the irish, italians and noble cherokee indians

Attached: Flag-RequestsSmall.jpg (506x338, 42.56K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Z-cQLu_1fjc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I am Greek

and africans

There are more blacks than Italians in America, fuck you and your black erasure you racist shit :P

Your irish, italian and noble cherokee indian ancestors abandoned their culture and people for material gain
It's common for Americans on here to lash out at my country (England) for this although I'm not sure why.. We didn't assimilate you, we didn't force you to give up your language and way of life. America did
Keep your identity crisis to yourself and leave us out of it

Attached: nellllll.png (886x978, 1.13M)

who is this cute girl? I see you posting her everywhere

Nobody's lashing, we're saying fuck you. You will never claim us. But will always be beneath us hehe

The Game of Thrones girl, played some princess
Keep your identity crisis to yourself then instead of bringing us into it
Learn the language of your ancestors and stop speaking English... Maybe then you won't be branded an Anglo

We're Americans you dumb retard. The "Anglos" here have been here for 400 years and they're hardly even Anglo to begin with. I'm of colonial heritage but don't go around saying I'm Anglo. Anglos are Englishmen, Americans aren't Englishmen.

youtube.com/watch?v=Z-cQLu_1fjc

Oh shut up you pretentious cunt

Haha
Crazy puritans

Which game of thrones girl? I watched most of it and don’t remember seeing her

Nell Tigerfree

It's basically because the original colonists were very wealthy but still middle class Englishmen who bitterly resented the aristocracy they couldn't enter. That consciousness still remains even though america today is a blasian-mulatto Exxon mcdonalds hell hole with no connection to England or English culture.

You can see it in the american paranoid style like in lyndon larouche. They're still obsessed with the queen and the defunct old royals because it goes against their middle class aspirational values from way back when.

My Italian ancestors chose to come hear and participate in our English common law system.

t. Javier Rodriguez Montoya

Thank you so much

Not true

17,063,646 Italians
46,936,733 Blacks

>black is a race
>italian is a nationality, that you usually get from being born in italy to at least an italian parent

yeah no shit there are more nogs than italians in sharmerikkka
fuck off fatso

There are also more cows and tractors than italians so what

italian is a nationality, black is a tool

I want to give her a hug

I’m basically German, English, and Italian

she would spit on you and call the police, rightly so