But which one speaks better English (on this specific website/board)?

Attached: file.png (390x280, 132.73K)

Koreans 100%. I swear to God the Japanese intentionally sabotage their own English lessons, it's hilarious how bad they are at it.

unfair competition. Japanese flags are American soldiers stationed in US Army bases in Japan

so are koreans

Koreans, both on this website and across the internet in general.

i no speak engrlish
japan bad we labu america

Attached: 2726283937.jpg (320x180, 5.17K)

It's more-less easy to see which is Pedro-eigo and which is honmono though.
Feel like most Japanese here rely on DeepL a bit more than Koreans here do.

Attached: 1605164277698.gif (320x240, 2.93M)

Koreans are better simply because their phonetic system is more complex. Japanese can't pronounce even the simplest English words.

how have koreans psy oped Any Forums into believing that there are no korean pvt gomezs

That's not surprising. Koreans should be able to speak English better than Pvt. Gonzales.

What motivation does a Japanese have to learn English, really, when you think about it? They already have access to the best media in existence through their native language. At that point getting an extra language is just superfluous or done for business/income reasons.

That's just incorrect. Japanese has a far more diversified phonetic system than Korean.

What the fuck are you talking about? Korean has more vowels, more consonants, more diphthongs, more final consonants.

that's also what makes my language a bit more ching chongy

I wouldn't know, gonna be honest with you.

True

The Koreans.

Nerd in Japan learns English with Moetan series.

Attached: moetan_1_1280x1024.jpg (1280x1024, 971.4K)

US Forces Japan gets memed on Any Forums and mentioned IRL far more than US Forces Korea. Some anons mistake the meme for reality.

Does Korea even need US military or do they just like rape bases in their country?
They have their own military, a richer military than the North's surely. Does the amount of T a military has really make that much of a difference in practice?

Koreans love Americans far more than the Japanese do. If you've seen South Korean culture it is a lot more westaboo than Japan, down to their very religion.

Remember that for Japan, America is whito piggu that nuked their cities twice and then came over to 'civilize' them because they got too carried away with their banter in WW2. Whereas for Korea it is a rare case of Americans doing a good thing by granting them independence, a strong wealthy state and protecting them from China and the crazy North Korean man.

by that logic do you even need any of your overseas military outposts? as we have seen with the case of ukraine without direct US forces the old communist faction will always pick on the small target that would make a crack on the US led security pack. we have both china and russia near our border. nuff said