Wake up

>wake up
>see this
What do?

I literally see no reason why we shouldn't do this
>Largest country in the world
>Third most populous
>Third highest GDP

Also what would be the international implications of this?

Attached: Latin-American-Federation.jpg (800x900, 155.49K)

who will lead?

Brazil is not latinx though

breaks down into seven different civil wars two months in due to corruption and cultural disagreements.

I'm NOT going to share a country with Mexicans.

BASADO

I'm NOT going to share a country with Argentines

Add Florida merely for shits and giggles

The region's most famous man, liberator, and uniter couldn't even manage one large northern South American state.

You are not Mexican chicano.

Kino

Attached: 1639952936268.png (612x564, 325.12K)

America es mexico

Attached: 20220220_231257.png (918x516, 691.17K)

You will never be a real mexican. You have no childhood memories growing up in mexico, no (competent) spanish language skills, no genuine cultural knowledge. You are a brown american man twisted by self-hatred and delusions of ethnic grandeur into a crude mockery of nature's natural perfection.

All the validation you get is two-faced and half-hearted. Behind your back mexicans mock you. Your abuledita is disgusted and ashamed of you, your "amigos" laugh at your incomprehensible """spanish""" behind closed doors.

Mexicans are utterly repulsed by you. Thousands of years of evolution have allowed mexicans to sniff out frauds with incredible efficiency. Even chicanos who “pass” look uncanny and unnatural to a mexican. Your accent and tourist like behavior is a dead giveaway. And even if you manage to get a drunk mexicana home with you, she’ll turn tail and bolt the second she gets a whiff of your hard shell tacos and "tex-mex" food.

You will never be happy. You wrench out a fake smile every single morning, say "buenos dias" to the mirror and spend 10 minutes with duolingo, but deep inside you feel the depression creeping up like a weed, ready to crush you under the unbearable weight.

This is your fate. This is what your parents choose when they jumped the boarder. There is no turning back.

>America es chicano
FTFY

Attached: Latin_American_Federation.png (721x437, 9.27K)

brazil is not latin america, remove us

Pachamama will guide us

No cierto, atiendo muchos veranos viviendo con familia en Michoacán y CDMX.

Attached: 1645050974764.png (918x986, 666.53K)

Mexico should be part of america. Mexicans have more in common with americans than with south americans.
Ok. Mexico will be part of america then.
Other way around. Mexico is american. We will soon annex the whole country

Isso! Mais isso!

What would be our capital?

Mexico City
San Jose
Panama City
Bogota
Lima
Quito
Sucre
Asuncion
Brasilia
Buenos Aires
Montevideo
Santiago

Attached: download.jpg (225x225, 9.72K)

I vote for Manaus

Attached: my capital.png (640x667, 149.58K)

Lol that's why brazil is not latin america you must be really naive to say that

why, because of crime or something?

Brazil is not Latinx American
Also, any attempt at merging the countries in this region is ALWAYS commie LARP

Attached: 1624197799553.jpg (720x960, 114.07K)

Brazil is the world's greatest civilization as proclaimed by saint bosco

we dont feel superior, its just that we arent latin america

Panama City - close to the geographic centre, has sea access, the canal would be a major transport lane connecting the federation together.

With Bolsonaro at the head.

Because is a massive shithole in the middle of nowhere

What's up with Brazilians and not wanting to be associated with Latams. They are Latin and in the Americas, no?