VAXXPASS EUROPE

Help me fill up this map with the latest info regarding the vaxpass/greenpass/whateverpass (or equivalent).

IGNORE THE COLORS IN OP PICTURE, THEY'RE ONLY THERE IN ORDER FOR THE LEGEND TO SHOW UP

Note that recreational activities include every non-work related activity (ie barbers, shops, etc). I know it's not a comprehensive list but just tell me how it is like in your country and we'll try to fit it in somehow.

Attached: MapChart_Map(3).png (4592x3196, 1022.81K)

no vax here

Is there no way for you to obtain a greenpass in Poland?

Attached: o.619097.jpg (1200x675, 173.64K)

i don't really leave my house so I don't know
had no problems so far

Vaxpass? Not a thing here. You don't even have to be isolated if you test positive anymore.
You can test positive today and go to work or to the mall tomorrow

vaxpass needed for restaurants here

See . Can you still obtain one (ie for international travel) or has it been abolished entirely/never implemented?

almost everything that makes you sit down asks for one

You can obtain one for international travel. I meant no vaxpass as in its not in use here

What about barbers, gyms, shopping mall (non food shopping)?

I've checked and yes you can do it

>vi lever i en tid der norge, sverige og danmark er de mest frie landene i europa
:^)

Ok, so you'll both be blue

I hate germany so much

How is the vaxpass like in Germany?

>barbers
>shopping malls
no. not sure about the gyms

need vaxpass for travel between regions and do certain jobs, we are red I think

Welcome home Germanic man. Every EU citizen can once again travel and move here without quarantine and showing proof of vaccination

Attached: 960x0.jpg (711x459, 74.61K)

>public transport
>barber
>restaurant
>all other recreational activities
Mind you we had fucking 2g in shops recently so anyone without the vaxx wasn't able to buy shit from a store (grocieries were still possible though).
Our politicians still want to force a vaxx mandate, we HAVE to use the 400 million doses left. I'm not joking, we ordered 600 million and so far only 200 million were used. Our vaxx rate is as high or higher as many other EU countries and they refuse to open up.
I hate this country and it's scared and obedient people.

I've heard from friends stationed at Ramstein that it's awful, you need to show the pozpass to do literally anything and even with it there's still a bunch of restrictions.

And I should add, the vaxx is about to be mandatory in health related sectors which will worsen the lack of nurses etc (because some of them refuse to take the vaccine, so they gotta go now).

Ok, so Germany seems orange and soon to be red

We are blue

Last I checked you needed a Green Pass for all work activities here too, unless you count working from home as being one - I might be wrong though, I'm a bit of a neet

>unless you count working from home as being one
By law you need it even for that, every worker needs one regardless. As of today I think the only way for one to make a living without it is by passive income (rent, dividends, etc)

What I would give to live there man.

Updated map based on what was posted in this thread, except UK (only to show green on the legend) and Austria which I'm painting black based on what I know but still need confirmation

Attached: MapChart_Map(4).png (4592x3196, 1021.4K)