How are nafris perceived in Germany ?

How are nafris perceived in Germany ?

Attached: 03-C288-AF-773-D-4929-80-FB-833797-F4-CCE2.jpg (643x800, 139.05K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_Gp5bxK8rvA&t=415s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I know an arab guy that's like 190cm tall and supermuscular like that guy, he's also very polite and shy lmao.
A walking contraddiction, especially considering the stereotypical nafri

In Fra'ce there are many, and I am actively sharing with them the truth of God through his word the Bible so that they can attain salvation by putting their faith in Christ

as drug dealers

from a safe distance

how is the stereotypical nafri supposed to be in Italy ? Italians might get confused by these drugged tunisian migrants

Here one already accepted jesus and she's quite pretty :

youtube.com/watch?v=_Gp5bxK8rvA&t=415s

From my interactions online not well I'm afraid, ah but no worries

You have to go back to Morocco, Mohammed.

I know a few like that as well and they have an aura to them. I guess they're already attractive but the prohibitive Muslim fruit delicacy makes a lot of people become a bit dumb, do the 1000 yard stare, trip over themselves, stare, blush uncontrollably, sweat, have nausea and dizziness etc. It's a bit of a shitshow

All NAFRIs and Arabs I've seen IRL were 1,65m tall manlets. Turks and Iranians are a mixed bunch. Some are very tall, most are manlets.

Attached: Turkish identitarian.jpg (612x430, 77.82K)

???

Many of them score quite well, unless they're autistic freaks. Then the tall ones stand out, very true

I dunno Bro. Literally shit tier Italians are getting top 0,0001% Turkish top model 2m tall athlete women in Turkey, let alone in Arab countries.

Search for Philippe Servaty on Google.

Attached: 5ec2a4cb70b55.jpg (370x370, 43.16K)

So? The men fuck our women

King of the manlets here, still below avg at 1,78m

By comparison only Chad Italians get Slavic and Germanic wives. The world is not fair.

Attached: Aldo-Montano-e-moglie.jpg (740x411, 51.72K)

True but I was shitposting

Rapists and petty criminals.
Lower IQ than even Turks.

Attached: 1644321422709.png (257x189, 42.09K)

Slavic wives aren't hard at all, they fall on our lap bro

don't take what you see on here too seriously though, there aren't that many problems irl. most people are fine, just some low quality immigrants among them (didn't finish school / violent / Islamist) that give you guys a bad rep. mostly from Morocco (who are said to have emptied the prisons).

>who are said to have emptied the prisons

That would be Tunisia and Lybia. Moroccans are petty chill for Nafri/Arab standards. Algeriand, Iraqis and Egyptians are the worst by far.

Is that a Nafri? Wtf how do I get a qt couscous gf?

>most people are fine, just some low quality immigrants among them (didn't finish school / violent / Islamist) that give you guys a bad rep. mostly from Morocco

>Most people are fine
Absolutely delusional, just visit any school where they makeup atleast 20%
Worse than animals

>Only Chad Italians

Get rich to compensate

Attached: 1618681179448.png (1705x860, 3.55M)

yea but she's cringe and I feel like she converted because many nafris are actually acculturated/lost and want to be accepted

the nafris went crazy for the Vikings series, if you looks like a viking you can get a lot of them

I'd accept her. Why can't refugees look like that instead of all these dirty Afghan and Somali men?

Attached: Somaliman.jpg (1537x2046, 593.02K)

> Germanic wives
Fuck them in the summer
> Slavic wives
They literally ask you to marry them

Why can't shitspora just act like a normal humans being? like study if not go to a vocational school, socialize, have hobbies, have a gf/bf, get a respectable job and what not rather than contribute nothing to host society and just roam the streets and selling drugs/contrabands, mugging and terrorize the locals?