Do romantic men still exist ?

Attached: Kinson(AttribueA)AlfredDeVigny.jpg (1200x1478, 325.2K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/HXrnVZM-CnA
youtu.be/Vvty04zpzDI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Tried.
Didn't work out

Tried.
Didn't work out

If you are a baiological woman, I can impregnate your poosie.

Tried.
Didn't work out

It's me, write romantic things, please.

« I want to lie under a cloud of stars and you kiss me before i die »

« Je veux m'allonger sous une nuée d'étoiles et que vous m'embrassiez avant de mourir. »

I will be the most romantic guy for a girl. Then i will have sex with her. Then i will keep being romantic for about 2 months and then i will show my true side (possessive, controling and extremely jealous). But trust me i will be the love of your life during the first two months.

I really like to read sincere and passionate love stories
Couldn't this love last forever ?

I just want a romantic man to kiss me and die in his arms.

For me this is a better example of romance than Romance to me is a fusion of souls, an alchemy of sorts. I crave that deep borderline telepathic understanding and acceptance far more than gestures and poems.

Yes (me)

Do virgin ladies still exist?

Attached: 5e67f23ac99253c38f771f74fe2cfe0c.jpg (713x720, 120.89K)

we call them virgins

For me love is even more beautiful when it's secret, not showing in public in front of people, it is better that people do not know.

yes me, the word "lover" is unknown to me, i have never kissed or hugged a boy in my all life.

Post a love song
youtu.be/HXrnVZM-CnA

youtu.be/Vvty04zpzDI

OP what is this thread, do you just want someone to ERP with?

Romance is a social construct created by the church so that west europe aristocrats low down the sex and violence in the middle ages.

But i have a negative side in me despite my angel side that we see

kys tranny

Like at 14 i saw an old black and white movie really weird, without knowing what it was, i took it to the library.
This is the story of a psychopathic trafficker, he has an obsession with strangling and attaching girls, i don't spoil the ending. It was called Trans-Europ-Express like the train

why? would you like to be swapt of your feet

I have super ticklish feet and it's annoying so probably

read that in a quintessential bri ish accent