1. Your country

1. Your country.
2. How do you feel about being born too early to explore the universe?

1. Britain.
2. Feels bad.

Attached: were-making-space-peaceful-forever-soviet-space-war-is-hell-store.jpg (647x900, 97.97K)

I don't feel bad because I am going to educate my children to teach their children (my grandchildren) to conquer planets for the Spanish Galactic Empire.

>No China
I love how the Sino-Soviet split is visible even in propaganda posters

>meatbags
>exploring universe
Lmao

I feel bad because I couldn't just go to Africa or America during the colonization rush. Also I couldnt be born in the 60s and being middle class and land 2 kids

Flags painted in the order of sending people to the space by USSR program, as I understand. Well, although it does not exclude your statement.

exploring the world in the age of sail must've been cool

Attached: 6831c004a63d006e9610fe07fda71763.jpg (758x499, 74.97K)

Why should I care about le meme "space exploration" if I can explore reality, that I'm living in and try to change it to what I want by working hard?

people have this star wars romanticized views of how space travel would be, but in reality the first centuries would be just people going to empty boring places and with a colossal amount of lucky, they'd find some place habitable. But i gotta respect the explorers

1. flag
2. nah stop browsing reddit, it will never happen

Starfield comes out in november, I hope it will be a good way to cope with this feel

Someone's got to do it.

true

This. Must been really scary too. Encountering pirates that will chop your throat to get whatever you have in you or a heavy unpredictable weather that will erase you out of existence

200 years ago we had horse drawn carriages, now we have space shuttles.
Even if it takes thousands of heii have no doubt it'll happen, humans are driven to explore.

Not really no

Literally yes.

What do you mean? We’ve already discovered everything within billions of lightyears. We’re never going to reach most of the things we’ve seen no matter how advanced technology gets due to physical constraints.

Dont mind me just a friendly reminder that space isn't real

Attached: 1644139809334.jpg (506x2642, 358.98K)

based

>already discovered everything within billions of lightyears
Hardly, only a small section has been studied. There have Ben designs for decades in how interstellar travel may be possible.