Why is their national anthem so violent?

Read the lyrics, it calls for the death of kings, queens, traitors, Austrians, and other foreigners. It calls for Frenchmen to die to protect their homeland.
Maybe this was okay in 1792. But it is not okay in 2022. I think such an anthem undermines European unity.

Attached: 1609105643535.jpg (1600x1689, 89.94K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uH7jfW9rotc&ab_channel=JoséLuisCastillo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Attached: nigGER.gif (600x450, 109.39K)

>I think such an anthem undermines European unity.
Only a german could say something so gay about a based anthem, jesus christ stop being a pussy lmao

>It calls for the death of Austrians
Based

You wouldn't understand.

Nous entrerons dans la carrière quand nos aînées ni seront plus nous y trouveront leur poussière et la trace de leur vertus. Bien moins de jaloux de leur survivre que de partager leur cercueil nous aurons le sublime orgueil de les venger ou de les suivre

Feels good to be part french

It's cool and ours is shit we need to change it

Attached: 5975 - arm clothes germany glasses hand hands_up hat heart holding_object open_mouth sign soyjak stubble text tracht tyrolean_hat variant wewjak.png (1856x1555, 380.06K)

one of the few based things to come out of this revolution

>it calls for the death of kings, queens, traitors, Austrians, and other foreigners. It calls for Frenchmen to die to protect their homeland
Basé.

what a fag
everyone understands context
no one gives a fuck about austrians

Our lyrics are very good. Fuck you asshole with your stupid questions. Go be fragile somewhere else.

France is a sect, easy as

Being rude, cocky and violent to others is the essence of eternal Francheze
see

Attached: 5468 - animal ear flag glasses half_open_mouth pig soyjak stubble ukraine variant nojak.png (1280x853, 51.75K)

>french in charge of handling mild banter

Long live Russia! Fuck Ukraine!

ALLONS ENFANTS DELA PATRRRRIIEEEEEEE

>Autrichien
>chien

Intended pun or coincidence?

We have our own version.
Does your country have one too?
youtube.com/watch?v=uH7jfW9rotc&ab_channel=JoséLuisCastillo

>I think such an anthem undermines European unity
Hallo based department

Attached: 1639827391518.jpg (1024x536, 145.91K)