Can you fight as many wild animals as the average American?

Can you fight as many wild animals as the average American?

Attached: Animal fights 2-01.png (620x491, 120.5K)

if you said no to any of these you're a pussy

This, Euros need to pull their weight

are those fair fights?
i mean will the rat be in my weight category?

What kind of pussy said no to rat lol

idk, a guy once survived a bear attack

>39% of american think thay can't beat a goose
the internet really made people think those things are fucking T-rexes

Post animals you could fight or stop talking shit

Define "beat in a fight". How does one even think they could beat an elephant unarmed?

i could beat the shit out of a goose and an eagle would be ok if he doesn't attack from the sky a large dog start being too much

Grab the tusks and wrestle it to the ground. The romans did it. Or if you can approach it calmly getting the first good punch in might be enough if you hit the right spot

Nobody in this thread could beat a rat and it's a fact.

The most deadly animals are Siberian tigers and polar bears

Attached: 1642331494840.png (1106x1012, 526.66K)

I think I can fuck up a tiger with bare hands

I practice MMA for 7 years now, boxing in parallel for 6 years, I could.
Not to count strength training at the gym for 4 years, 6 ft 1 1/2 for 189 lbs.

I have an insane speed, reflexes similar to my speed. I just have to wait for him to charge me, dodge his attacks, and throw good punches to his head. I won't stop, and at the smallest mistake he does, the tiger is finished.

You'll always have virgins from here thinking that it's impossible.

First, nothing is impossible with will, my friends, and 2) that's not with your weak ass bodies that you'll do anything.

Any man with a minimum of training can beat a tiger with a knife anyway.

With bare hands, that is not necessarily more complicated, it just requires technical skills.

I know men have killed a lion, tiger, bull and probably a bear unarmed, not sure about the bear part, big cats and bulls certainly were killed by unarmed men

but to kill an elephant seems too much, it's strange that more americans can beat an elephant than a bear

A boxer's average punch strength reaches around 776 pounds of force with the best getting to around 1,300 pounds of force. That'll knock out anything if you hit the right spot.

Attached: iaminnocent.jpg (554x554, 48.03K)

if you weight more than the dog you likely can beat it but it will be pretty dirty, at worst you could strangle

i have read a story of some guy who fought his neighbors large dog, he said he broke its leg but got a multiple bites, he considered it a draw lol

People beat up dogs all the time. Pick them up and slam them on the ground

Yes