WTF AUSTRALIA IS ALMOST THE SIZE OF EUROPE AND MAINLY LIKE THIS

WTF AUSTRALIA IS ALMOST THE SIZE OF EUROPE AND MAINLY LIKE THIS

Attached: oostreilia.png (1906x938, 2.86M)

Australia should fill whole country with desert suburbs like americans are doing, imagine urban sprawl from sydney to perth.

we should put finns there

Americans ate civilisation builders whereas Australians are civilisation destroyers. Americans are capable of building triumphs of human will over nature like Las Vegas whereas Australians are controlled and enslaved by nature.

Do Australians make a lot of use of solar power? Seems to me like you have ideal conditions for it.

lol can't they just irrigate that?
few drops of water wouldn't hurt lmao

No tectonic activity

They should start planting some fucking trees for a change to fight desertification.
If Australia was populated by jews or japanese they would have already started working on it and getting great results.

Why is australia devoid of vegetation despite having lakes everywhere? Is it the soil that's shite?

>lakes everywhere
What
This isn’t true, is it?

Imagine the amount of power and desalinization plants necessary to keep those people alive
Desert urbanization should be illegal

How does the land mass of Australia even exist? It’s a massive fucking desert island that’s nowhere near any other major continent. It looks almost transplanted out of Africa.

was it always like that? I heard the natives like to burn forests just for fun..

you're very similar to us, i believe in you

it's said there's never before contacted aboriginal people there that will hunt you down if for example your plane crashes there
imagine that last smell...

you tell me huebro

Attached: file.png (966x788, 241.5K)

most of these are empty salt lake wastes

No because they have a chud right wing government that backs the coal industry

Wow I didn’t know. I was actually curious.

>Why is australia devoid of vegetation
It's not actually

Attached: images - 2022-02-21T024323.129.jpg (538x570, 55.81K)

Yuro backpackers aren't welcome in Australia, its actually common to find desiccated, burnt yuropean corpses in the desert. Instead, backpackers stick to the cities (?) and stink them up with their hairy unwashed armpits and festy hair. I've seen yuropean backpackers with literally hundreds of flies clinging to them like rotting meat. I think they were German
Australian exceptionalism
That ended in the 70s

>Americans ate civilisation builders
You think you are being subtle while parading around with that flag?

Kek

Attached: binland.png (836x981, 283.06K)

Can't. Just under that soil is limestone. It's great for a calcium mine but you would need to bring in all the quality dirt your self if you want trees

>Australian exceptionalism
Holy kek

What happens in Northern Straya?

kekkels

That is probably what would happen.