Is he based or cringe int?

Is he based or cringe int?
Why?

Attached: download.jpg (467x395, 7.65K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Selfish_Gene
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Both. Atheism is kind of faggy, but he's not the faggiest athiest. Far from it.

his voice is way higher than you expect if you've never heard it before

Attached: mohammad hijab and richard dawkins maggots.jpg (640x869, 131.3K)

As a scientist is based, as a philosopher is cringe!

Attached: 1557778982291.png (912x482, 35.94K)

According to modern standards, he is very based. He even said that gender does not exist, and the sex is not a social construct. And was canceled by leftliberals for that.

Cringe. He's not only a intelectual thief but also a christian in core.. and thats the top of the iceberg

I'm not an atheist but this meme is terrible.

>atheism....LE BAD!
>le fedoora!
>le le le le

I think wholesome e-christianity has had its time and atheism will come back in vouge
these things are cyclical

I wonder how many "conservatives" are just liberals or normal people but leftliberals didn't agree with them

What?
First tell me are you paki or actually polish
Internet is pit for things extreme
Atheism extreme causes cringe so religiosity rises
Then religiosity causes cringe so atheism rises
No one things in moderation anymore on Internet
Probably never did

Based looking back on it. His research on genes came to a conclusion so fascistic that the National Front in the 80s praised and he had to walk it back haha

yes, the based/cringe dialectic

What was the conclusion?
Link it

I only know him from the short intro and finale of Nightwish's The Greatest Show On Earth.
He was on stage with them at one point as well.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Selfish_Gene
He proposed basically the humans are slaves to their genes and that all behaviors to push for their spreading no matter the mortality were normal however once the NF picked up on this they started quoting him and he then started saying we can overcome our genes haha

Attached: Screenshot_20220221-021831_Chrome.jpg (720x1280, 360.74K)

Attached: Screenshot_20220221-021835_Chrome.jpg (720x1280, 386.73K)

His whinging about God was the level of a 12 year old though

We live in the world designed by neo-Marxist cretins, where the truth is not important and the logic does not matter.

>“In 2015, Rachel Dolezal, a white chapter president of NAACP, was vilified for identifying as Black,” wrote Dawkins on Twitter. “Some men choose to identify as women, and some women choose to identify as men. You will be vilified if you deny that they literally are what they identify as. Discuss.”

Leftliberals here demand/expect ghandhi/bhuddha tier morality and peacefulness from majority here while all muslims have to do is exist, they can be gun holding fatwa giving extremist, media here calls them priests and religious leaders as in same shelf of bhuddist monks and brahmins and other priests
We can't discuss problem of rape except we look through the lens of caste and religion
We can't capitalist companies or anything except if its owned by valid minorities
They seethe at indian billionaires here but muh elon muh philanthropist bill gates