This country is eternally salty at Japan...

This country is eternally salty at Japan. It's because China is supposed to be an ancient 5000 civilization but retarded Chinese destroyed their own culture, so Japan has a lot of culture while China doesn't have any culture anymore. That's why foreigners are so fascinated with Japan but not interested in China. China sees itself as the center of the world and Japan as some irrelevant barbarian island, but keep getting mad that we keep besting them.

Attached: EPYYoZIWsAYcCBE.jpg (966x631, 33.45K)

You're a yank sex toy, and you have the nerve to talk about culture, at least China is independent and doesn't have foreign troops raping its citizens in okinawa.

Attached: 1645009143213.jpg (2081x1297, 736.29K)

Political status is temporary
Culture is forever. When lost it is forever lost.

why are you people literally everywhere? we have some diaspoo in places like canada but that's it

fucking glowie sowing discord.

>China
>Independent
The country has been hijacked by communist thugs that regularly massacre their own civilians. At least in Japan you can go outside without tanks running you over

communism was a shiitake

Japs literally have no culture apart Chinese lmao
>That's why foreigners are so fascinated with Japan but not interested in China.
Lol @ delusional jap. Only weebs and sexpats like Japan.

Attached: 1599038788985.jpg (600x4300, 449.79K)

>WE WUZ JAPS N' SHIEEEET
Do Zhangs really?

thats what he's talking about
japanese culture might be a ripoff of old chinese culture but china literally destroyed its culture over commue autism

China numba one!

Attached: 1644924443616.jpg (742x821, 68.38K)

fuck i really want a folding screen now
its like a magic wall

Japan is a dying country. China is big and scary its only getting bigger and scary.

You are slow leafChang, look at the bong hitting that F5 for maximum effect, do better!

Attached: 1644849582410.jpg (1000x1000, 267.3K)

Genshin impact pretty much has shown that all this supposed Japan loyalty doesn't mean anything. Because as soon as something cooler comes, everyone just jumps to it. It happened with Kpop and now Japan is scared its going to happen with China to.

China haven't built a good car company tho.

Ah yes, pedo bait slot machine is going to turn chinx into a cultural powerhouse once more!!!

I don't get why this standard of "ripoff" is only applied to Japan. You could say this about every culture in the world. But 99% of Western flags saying this are Zhang posters so ignore it

Eventually China is gonna be on par with japan and Korea with quality of life there is no way it's not gonna happen.

the amount of effort and insecurity gives me a chuckle

Attached: 6f5.png (640x708, 10.93K)

Based. Raping chinks threw out history best day of my life.

Attached: sick-man-of-asia2.jpg (540x740, 196.74K)

>Japan is scared
You really don't know wtf u are talking about lol.
Japan doesn't advertise itself to the world like Korea does. Literally everyone flocks to is even though we don't want anyone to. That's simply how great Japan is

Only a handful of trannies like genshit

Yeah but how about all the culture China lost?
Chinese have to go to Japan tos tidy traditional Chinese medicine because all the knowledge was lost in China itself lol.
Modern "Chinese medicine" in China is grinding up tiger dicks kek

>I don't get why this standard of "ripoff" is only applied to Japan
It's not. there's just not that many countries which rip off so much shit like Japan. You guys literally changed the Kanji for karate from China to Empty in the 20th century and pass it off as Japanese. It's comical.

Pot calling out the kettle

>Kanji for karate from China to Empty in the 20th century and pass it off as Japanese
That's simply nationalism. Like how America renamed French fries to "Freedom fries" when they got angry at France for not joining the Iraq war.
Anyways Karate is from Okinawa, not Japan. And Okinawa got it from China

Sure but historically you guys drew a whole lot of inspiration from China. To be fair since the 19th century it became the reverse, like with Wasei Kango and the KMT wanting to copy Japan. Both of you should get along but you don't and I blame the commies.

I don't associate quality with life in Korea or Japan