The Japanese birth rate (1.36) is below replacement level (2...

The Japanese birth rate (1.36) is below replacement level (2.1) because they don't find this attractive enough apparently.

Attached: 1645321213215.jpg (1536x2048, 701.54K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=78bGeAQcftA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

wouldn't be that bad if women aproached men first

they work like 70 hours a week and have to go drinking with their boss afterward
how will they find the time to make babies

Anime was a mistake
Look at that girl, she's trying her best the sell herself as an anime girl, and it's sad because even with the mask and lenses you can tell she is cute

meds have enough free time tho

Attached: fertility rate.png (896x1200, 260.16K)

white roasty moment

isn't it partly because japanese dating culture is kind of toxic

Attached: man.jpg (1000x1434, 117.44K)

Is she really Roboco?

Girls like that don't fugg normal guys or subhuman basement dwellers that hang out on Any Forums)
you've got to make 10 million yen in a famous corporation, be 185cm or taller and look like a korean boy band member

Don't worry Japbros, I'll breed her for you

Girls in Japan are not interested in sex.

You need to earn two to three times the average salary if you want to impregnate a girl that doesn't look like complete shit.
There's plenty of married couple with children in Japan, but it's almost only people with money.
Making kid while poor means dooming your child too because he won't get a proper education to find a job (top 10 college) and just be oil for the machine

why isnt japan importing blacks and muslims then?

Not true at all. I dated all the time in Japan and it was fine, because I'm a foreigner.
Japanese dude have it harsher than us. They need to pay for everything during dates and japanese women usually wait a long time before they go to the hotel so it's quite costly.
They have a shit loads of rules to follow to that we don't have to as foreigners.
Getting married as a foreigner is a bitch though because you will be treated as a japanese by your wife and her family

a fan

Attached: 1644748970377.jpg (1620x2160, 525.05K)

youtube.com/watch?v=78bGeAQcftA
It's because everyone lives like this.
I will never forgive Japan for how they treat their cute OLs

yes, they find the animu girl in the picture more attractive and despise the real 3D woman

Attached: average vt poster.png (1048x1572, 1.76M)

It's especially funny since the vtuber in pic is supposedly in her late 30s and is desperate to settle down lol

>The Japanese birth rate (1.36) is below replacement level (2.1) because they don't find this attractive enough apparently.
It's because women don't want the men not the other way around

Wtf are you talking about? The only reason birth rates are falling is because women don't want to have sex with the majority of men. Every man wants to fuck and most want to have kids, but it takes two to tango.