Is it common in your country for households to not have their own toilet and instead use a communal one with up to 4-5...

Is it common in your country for households to not have their own toilet and instead use a communal one with up to 4-5 other households?

It's very common in the UK because a lot of houses here predate advances in plumbing technology (also explains the whole 2 taps thing).

I'd say about 60-70% of british posters would have grown up with this arrangement

Attached: 1616713453315.png (1000x935, 46.84K)

There is no such thing as a communal toilet in the UK and this image is a troll image.

OP is the same OP who makes the continuous “I suffer” threads painting this bizarre non existent view of the UK. I am starting to think he has autism or his posting isn’t an organic phenomenon

Why write this dogshit you spacker

yes it's why my parents moved to canada

calgary was cold but at least it wasn't the dumpy part of "liearerpool" the rest of my family is from, litterally watched a guy get stabbed in a centerlink line and some guy stole a scooter and crashed it

He’s been doing it for years. I don’t know why. He needs to get a life.

But then a retard like this shows up
And probably makes him think it’s all worth it

he probably lives in one of those horrible pre-commieblock council estates, you know the ones covered in soot, filled with pakis and beefy stew

What? Do you know anything about the UK?

He’s saying 60 to 79% of us “grew up” in this arrangement. This arrangement didn’t exist since the industrial revolution and even then it was only in slums which didn’t make up 70% of houses.

my parents are both English so is the rest of my family. Pure 100% Anglo stock and one of my uncles is a Knighted Lord Of The Realm And Keeper Of Imperial Antimacassares. He has the ruins of a castle in his backyard next to his chair shed where his collection of unique chairs exist. His brothers live in a shared tentement/estate off welfare, have never graduated highschool, and all work at the local plastics plant where they turn compressed gas into the melty rubber things that seal metal car gaskets together (there's a word for this but I don't remember and it's owned by tata anyway). The entire region is horribly polluted, cold, and own specific asian subclass that doesn't like the other castes and starts fights with them.

You're either out of touch richoids who do not know how the other half live OR your coping beyond belief and trying to muddy the bogwaters

Can you find on the electoral role a household that has 5 families registered to one terraced house please.

Pretty amusing if a troll, pretty worrying if sincere.

The electoral isnt counted on a per shithouse basis mate

Not since Local Government Act of '75 at least

>having a restroom inside your house
I hate the western world so much like you wouldn't believe

Shut up you cringey autistic twat

How the hell could that nonsense be sincere you moron

You can search individual people on it and the household they are registered and who there is registered to vote.

Find me a single location with 5 families registered so we should see 10 adults at least registered to one terraced house. If it’s how “half the country lives” we will see.

You need tp improve your reading comprehension no one has said there are terraces with 5 families to one house that would be unthinkable barbarism

This thread is about outhouses being shared between 5 households

Does writing dogshit give you a sense of achievement

1) outhouses do not exist at all
2) they did not exist in the 80s and 90s
3) the very last ones that did exist in the 1930s at the latest were not “communal”

What a bizarre thing to lie about

>they did not exist in the 80s and 90s

NI is still part of the UK, user.

Lads you dont have to lie, no one is even taking the piss why are you so unnecessarily defensive

Maybe they were uncommon in your leafy suburb, maybe you didnt come across them when Jeeves chauffered you to high tea on the Badminton Green

But for many brits, this is the reality.

My dad had an outhouse as a kid in the 50s. He lived in a shit mining village though

My dad grew up in Liverpool in the 60s and 70s, literally the most grim time period and place ever in the UK. No outhouses.

Post a few articles about shared outhouses then. Dates from the 80s and 90s. Contemporary sources of sharing outhouses. If we all grew up with it like you claim, it should be in biographies, news articles and mentioned in contemporary media of the time.

He knows he's writing nonsense. All he wants is replies. Best not to engage and let his autistic threads die.

>literally the most grim time period and place ever in the UK

Attached: 62535147_723009604825715_4544277567573590016_n.jpg (1200x900, 190.46K)

have they already relieved the catholics in your timeline, OP?

also, yes

Attached: o134.jpg (300x170, 23.29K)

I'll one up any of that
I'll post my own communal bog

Attached: 1629388348552.jpg (590x700, 76.33K)