Why are eastern martial arts so much more interesting than western ones? All we have is boxing and wrestling...

Why are eastern martial arts so much more interesting than western ones? All we have is boxing and wrestling, completely devoid of soul, whereas the east has judo, sumo wrestling, thai kickboxing, karate, wushu, etc.

Attached: 1625088682389.webm (1280x720, 2.86M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=75kzHNXuoDM
youtu.be/sQUh5tVWd-E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Best Eastern martial arts are for show, so they're more interesting to watch

InEuropean feudalistic systems they didn't let lower class to become conscious.

Where do I sign up?
That looks fun

Attached: 1635341382953.gif (600x680, 355.15K)

Because Western martial arts work

and yet they're completely soulless

youtube.com/watch?v=75kzHNXuoDM

>western martial arts

pussy is dark by design
I can't belive they pee and shit from those holes and we desire them
shit is fucked up

Eastern martial arts are glorified dances. I am not saying they wouldn't help, but a guy knowing his stuff could fuck them up so quickly.

white feet.......

Karate stole most of its fancier kicks from savate, a french martial art.
t. Karateka

really? i have trained kyokushin for more than half a decade and even met with some of its best representitives and i have never heard anyone mention savate. Got any more info on that?

Jesse Enkamp has a great video on the subject. Kicking above the waist was not really a thing in the more pragmatic old Okinawan styles. Later when Funakoshi popularized the art and moved it to the mainland these flashier kicks were added.
youtu.be/sQUh5tVWd-E

>All we have is boxing and wrestling, completely devoid of soul
cope harder chang
those sport exist since the first olympics games (+2000 years ago), they have more soul than your uselless ching chong fu

very interesting, will definitely check it out when i get back home. thanks user

>Eastern martial arts

Retarded faux spiritual trash from a weak people that got raped by European warriors.

Attached: 1645270618317.gif (420x360, 1.67M)

You're just a faggot weaboo bro.

Because east bans normal weapons and not faggy martial arts, so people disguise it as dance. It mostly made for looks rather than effectiveness.

Didn't know this. Good video.

>he doesn't know about SAVATE
ngmi

Attached: Boxe-francaise.jpg (648x423, 118.76K)

>TFW have an ancestor that won a local oil wrestling competition a hundred some odd years ago.

Yeah, I come from a powerful linage, how did you know?

Attached: 344759.jpg (960x870, 116.34K)

>Oil wrestling
Why, just, why?

iirc they had weapon bans in china to avoid nth peasant revolt so people have developped complex hand to hand techniques to beat the shit out of each other, and these styles of combat spread throughout east and southeast asia, while the rest of the world just stuck to their natural variants of boxing and wrestling
tbf i think most of these schools are a bit obsolete, i don't understand why they are so conservative too when the art of war is necessarily eclectic

its just french variant of boxing

Attached: 1635277629536.png (1056x937, 123.89K)

He was from a town that had Albanian villages around it, and they practiced oil wrestling. He found it fun and competed.

>its just french variant of boxing
no it has its own particularities that make it distinct from other arts, very soulful style