You WILL NOT marry an Armenian woman

You WILL NOT marry an Armenian woman.
You WILL NOT have Armenian kids.
Why? Armenian women belong to Armenian men.

Attached: 1645322321122.jpg (564x690, 64.14K)

They belong to BIG BLACK COCKS now. The kardashians set the trend for all Armenian women to follow.

Man i just will not be marrying nobody wants my bitch ass

You realize that they all have women moustache?

Did you know that Russians do not have a word for any of the following:
respect
dignity
morality
selflessness
virtue
sympathy
honesty
goodness
righteousness
trust
tolerance
ethics
fortitude
integrity
patience
sensitivity
confidence
strength
courage
philanthropy
grace
honor
sincerity
altruism
humanity
gentleness
mercy
decency
modesty
humility
loyalty
kindness
generosity
pity
love
warmth
toughness
empathy
worth
understanding
compassion
concern
impartiality
affection
charity
gratitude

Attached: 917.png (769x612, 164.04K)

Russians are disgusting.
The so-called 'Russian mentality' is contemptible.
They are despicable.
The other day, an user made a thread saying "You have 10 seconds to act as Russian as possible". My answer is: if you want to act as Russian as possible, you need to abandon all morals and have absolutely no care for the well-being of others. How do you do this? Murder, theft, rape.

Attached: 917.png (769x612, 164.12K)

It is true that people excessively demonize Russia for the actions committed under Stalinism. Still, it is accurate to say that the Russia of today has many characteristics originating from Stalinism.
Even those Russians born today, far removed from that time, have the blemishes of Stalinism in their consciousness and mentality. It influences their domestic interactions, policies towards the world, relationships with outsiders, conception of the future, and more (all kinds of myopic and twisted behaviors, seriously).
A brief but comprehensive way of putting it is: they do what they believe is the right thing while at the same time causing evil. Think about Russian history and current events with this in mind. Test this statement against the facts, and you will realize how true it is. Do not forget this when you interact with a Russian, whether in this setting or a different one.

Attached: 917.png (769x612, 164.05K)

If Putin sincerely believes that Ukrainians and Russians are one people, this conflict is tragic. Why is he allowing them to kill each other?
This is the so-called Russian mentality at work. He is doing what he believes is the right thing while at the same time causing evil.

Attached: 917.png (769x612, 164.13K)

Half-Armenian/half-Russian-user, have you met your biological mother?

I am not troubled by the possibility of a re-escalation in the ongoing Russo-Ukrainian war.
After all, what is a Russian or Ukrainian to me? A savage who believes it is doing the right thing while at the same time causing evil.

Attached: 1643955356213.jpg (2284x1036, 817.55K)

Isn't it interesting how poverty doesn't help explain the dichotomy between Eastern Europe and the rest of Europe?
Comparably poor countries, such as those in the Balkans, have significantly lower drug-related deaths, intentional homicides, and HIV infections.

Attached: 1643978966456.jpg (2524x1024, 884.97K)

CИЛЬHЫЙ ПPEЗИДEHT --
CИЛЬHAЯ POCCИЯ!

Attached: 1594578991538.png (1104x1104, 1.75M)

Attached: лол.png (633x829, 347.17K)

Half of those are probably in Antalya, either somehow acquired a Visa or married a Turkish guy.

Russians are bad.
Russian women are especially bad.
Russian mothers are able to for some reason more easily forgo their motherly responsibilities than others.
Any mother who abandons her child is irredeemable.
Mothers should be self-sacrificing and self-abnegating.
Mothers who abandon their children should incur extreme social costs.
There are appropriate and inappropriate maternal responses. It is true that maternal instincts are to some extent a myth, but if we call it a maternal instinct, even if it is not an inborn behavior, it places some pressure on the mother to behave appropriately.
Child abandonment harms the child and society. Usually, the ideal caretakers for a child are relatives. Mothers (with assistance, if it is available) should want to raise and nurture their children even if it introduces or intensifies financial difficulties. If a mother wants to abandon her child, she should feel ashamed.

Attached: лол (2).png (1083x616, 1.08M)

do you even know how many armenian women are married to Russian and Ukrainian men, lol?

How can one country cause so much evil?
How can one country's actions so often result in bad outcomes for itself and others?
Why are Russians such bad people?

Attached: 917.png (769x612, 164.06K)

I knew an armenian girl and she said that she shaved her arms

my ancestors killed and raped ur ancestors
lol

What is a Russian or Ukrainian to me? A savage who believes it is doing the right thing while at the same time causing evil.
Ukraine and Russia both have an interest in escalating this conflict. This is a conflict between Ukraine and Russia. The US and NATO are not participants in the conflict.
Ukraine, who have still not met the measures stipulated in the Minsk agreements since it would require them to negotiate with the terrorist, Russian-supported heads of the Donetsk and Luhansk separatist republics, wants to join NATO.
Russia wants NATO to formally guarantee that Ukraine will never join NATO.
NATO at this time is not working towards admitting Ukraine into the alliance. Some NATO members have expressed concern that Ukraine’s admission into NATO would only induce greater Russian aggression and result in strategic problems.
It is nonsensical for NATO to make any formal guarantees regarding Ukraine.
Since NATO is not working at this moment towards integrating Ukraine into the alliance, why is the Russian government still chimping out?

Attached: 917.png (769x612, 164.14K)

we had a fat, hairy armenian girl in our school and on the 8th of march her classmates got her a shaving kit as a present

Attached: лолл.jpg (3000x1963, 699.54K)