Did you know that most white men start balding in their teenage years?

Did you know that most white men start balding in their teenage years?

Attached: 1644844324703.jpg (682x766, 63.46K)

yes

I'm 25 and have a feminine hairline. Shut up bitch. You don't know how good you have it.

what's a feminine hairline?

Not receding

>feminine hairline
???

I have thick hair that grow fast and develop dandruff if I don't shampoo every week

I got a mature hairline in my teens and I thought I would go bald early but the hairline hasn't moved a decade later since

The hairline that women have.

your quads tell me you're telling the truth
but that still sounds outrageous

Attached: 20220220_011006.jpg (913x454, 67.53K)

>mature hairline
Kek nice cope baldie

lol? that's not a feminine hairline at all

yeah, you're right
you look like a woman

huh, that sure as fuck look like a receding hairline bro

That is receding you retard

It isn't possible. I am a castrato from birth.

I'm 25 and starting to recede

why does that happen?

you don't have a feminine hairline you retard, you have a feminine face, and also balding to boot

I hope you are at least average height

that's fucking grim jesus

Tricked you all. I am a girl(female) and yet you said my hairline was receding. Shows how delusional you are about hairlines.

Attached: 1611334062626.jpg (657x527, 33.23K)

I had an ok hair in my teens. Not sign of balding.
Then when I hit 20 I noticed that my hair has become thinner.
These days I am close to my 30s and it is a full balding process going on, very noticable thin area on the top as well as big widow peaks.
As someone has described it "Your hair looks like those in barbie dolls where each hair is inserted in some regular space intervals where you can clearly see the scalp in between"

Each day I believe it is time to finally take the buzz pill but each time there is some major social event for me coming up and I don't want to appear among people whose opinon of me would matter a lot to see me being bald

I have somewhat a similar hairline except probably 20% more hair in that area. Im 31 though, if hes a teenage then hes going to look like george costanza when hes early/mid 20s.

80% of white men experience hair loss at some point in their lives.

Apparently Native American men don't bald at all?

women have higher hairlines than men on average

>just shave your head and grow a beard bro!

Attached: +_c8273ec9d340415b2c9131beb7d8ee62.png (400x400, 228.42K)

Let's be honest though. That particular guy wouldn't look good with a full head of hair either...

>I am a girl(female)
No you ain't

If he lost weight, lost the glasses and lost the soyboy expression he would be.

I had the same hairline as you three years ago, now however...

Attached: hair.jpg (3456x2383, 647.41K)

>Let's be honest though. That particular guy wouldn't look good with a full head of hair either...

Attached: crowther.jpg (620x620, 46.24K)

based

well for he could not split it like that like a fucking retard and instead droop it down bangs

Attached: descend.webm (496x960, 2.26M)

A lot of people who take finasteride have great success if they start early enough. There's a small percentage of men who experience side-effects but definitely not the majority.

Another option is to wear a hair system. There's a stigmatization for men to do stuff like that since it's fake. Meanwhile, women are allowed to wear makeup and hair weaves that make them look much better than their natural selves, yet no one bats an eye at that.

Don't care, was able to save most of my hair with finn now getting a hair transplant in Turkey. Get fucked genetics

Why not just go bald? I don't understand why everyone else in history just accepted it but zoomers are so pathetically self absorbed that they try to halt an entirely natural and normal process

keep coping

Attached: 20220220_012715.jpg (4096x3072, 2.44M)

ouch, the Norwood reaper got him good

You will never be a woman

That's your sister's

Sorry about your hairline sister

SHIT! It's 2022.

Attached: 20220220_012859.jpg (4128x3096, 2.78M)

being bald leads you to be not successfull on social media, because you will get less likes among youth.
Being bald === being a failure

No one wants to be associated with a failure