/éire/

Eagrán matáin v-gearrtha

Attached: 1645061687606.jpg (435x328, 56.62K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/vDyMFP6yzfk
youtube.com/watch?v=EIIWKA_h12Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Ahh, good morning!

dia dhaoibh ar maidin, ach ní bheidh mórán daoine anseo ag an am seo. Sílim. feicfidh muid ar aon chaoi.

Attached: 1645192659711.jpg (480x480, 46.99K)

You and I should bump the thread until the others start posting

#StressFreeSundas

Attached: coffee-good-morning (1).gif (220x220, 76.42K)

well, do you play any video games then user

League of legends unironically
Ark atm
Grand theft auto five on pc
Old school RuneScape sometimes
War thunder

Yourself?

i only use ds, gba and playstation emulators for the most part.
so i play stuff like fire emblem and yugioh on them
or duelist of the roses
i really like dinosaur king on the ds for some reason.
but i also like metal gear.
and i was trying valkyria chronicles. but i'm terrible at it.
i used to have a lot more variety on my older computer but that got broke so i just have these for now.

>yugioh
A man of culture. Classic.
What I like about pc over other gaming devices is it never really starts to "gather dust". You're always using it for something.
What's the redpill on the Valkyrie chronicles?

also some of those seem cool, but do you need constant internet for them? I don't have internet a lot of the time so I have to download games onto my computer, i can't play stuff that i have to stay online for.

Yeah you do need good enough internet for all of them except OS RuneScape. But at least RuneScape is a classic. It's also well known for having a friendly gaming culture in it since all the players on it are old timers who will gladly help you. Most people nowadays play it for the aesthetic is my reckoning.
With RuneScape you literally need the bare minimum of an internet connection and it will work. And it will run on anything from a pc to a 12 year old run down laptop.

>What's the redpill on the Valkyrie chronicles?
I can't say yet, because I'm not able to beat it right now. It's even on normal mode. This is Valkyrie chronicles 2 which is supposed to have a lot of grinding or something like that? I think the other ones are supposed to be better. This was just the first one I found online. It's like fire emblem but with guns. And similar to a shooting game but it's not real time.

also, i like it the game, im just not good at it

youtu.be/vDyMFP6yzfk
Thank you Ireland!

Attached: images.jpg (450x681, 31.96K)

i might try runescape then thanks, but i wont be able to play it much only during the hours i have internet, i hope it will be fun

I'll check it out lad ;)
You should it's a lovely game.
None of the other posters seem to be up yet. Strange!

Ah lads the head on my this morning. Jumbo breakfast roll is needed lads, hanging on for dear life here on the couch, some craic

Sovl

Two eggs
Two rasher
Two sausage
Two pudding
One black
One white

youtube.com/watch?v=EIIWKA_h12Q
Thread theme

Yeah that'll do, go get it for me please