Why yes I'm Italian. How did you know?

>Why yes I'm Italian. How did you know?
>No, I cannot speak Italian

Attached: Flag_of_Australia.png (255x128, 6.8K)

Yea it's called Larping. Only fags and retards call themselves something other than Australian because they have the need to pretend to be what they aren't

Does any other country LARP more as Italians than Australia?

New Jersey

>they are new Australians

>when their old country verses Australia they always cheer against us.

Fuck off immigrants.

Good die mite

Wait this happens in Australia too? i thought only New Yorkers/New Jersey people do this

I am Anglo-Italian. I cannot speak Italian but I view myself as being Australian with Italian cultural heritage. I also look Italian, so yeah.
Luv me pizza

Thoughts on pineapple on pizza?

All colonies are like that I imagine. You can't have culture in a colony. That includes the 'old' new world aka Amerika as well. All rootless mutts lol

Australian Italians drive around in done up cars with italian flags hanging from the rear vision mirror and say all the girls like them because they're Italian but have never even been there.

Argentina

It's not very nice, too overpowering. Sweet and savoury don't go together. I like my pizzas meaty

good die taro

If your heritage is Italian and you live in Australia, you are both Italian and Australian. There are no white Australians just like there are no white Americans. Italian is an ethnic group with history behind it.

>I am Italian
>nonna haha see?

Attached: 1636260798194.jpg (1200x1125, 150.44K)

>All rootless mutts lol
Nobody is rootless, you're Austrian but if you moved to Australia does that suddenly mean you're rootless? Your kids wouldn't be either because their family history is from Austria. Besides white Americans and white Australians are as far from being mutts are Europeans are. They're just a mix of European ethnicities.

When you have nothing to do with Italy other than muh ancestors it's a joke to call yourself as such

>Besides white Americans and white Australians are as far from being mutts are Europeans are.
>Americans
>far from being mutts

Attached: 1617092883730.png (426x309, 97.18K)

Vafanculo. It's no different from Aussie bootlickers who worship the royals and celebrate their UK heritage. Reality is, we need to shame Irish, Scottish and pom heritage and support the Australian identity.

I've never met a single Aussie who worships the royals or celebrates our UK heritage.

Attached: 1613859931816.jpg (283x283, 22.49K)

You need to bow to you Irish-Italian masters
T b h anybody that was born here basically has 0 cultrual infulence from anywhere else, let alone 3rd generation unless eating some form of ethnic once a week is the epitome of whatever culture you proclaim to belong to.

Attached: 3a9.png (476x476, 149.33K)

That's because you're not an Aussie, chang.

Kinda cringe desu.

>be me as a teenager
>"italian friend" has me over for dinner
>"muh nonna made a big batch of pasta for us"
>the food was average
>later find out his grandmother was indeed born in Australia and not in Italy
>mfw

Attached: 1616898365300.png (200x200, 6.79K)

why are italian-Australians dogshit cooks. All we got from them is parmies which are just a natural progression from a schniddys and shitty spag bol

It's mostly English immigrants, 40 year old women and LARPers

what you've never met those cringe young libs type private school wankers?