The season that Middle Easterners are considered legally "White"in the USA is because a Middle Eastern immigrant in the...

The season that Middle Easterners are considered legally "White"in the USA is because a Middle Eastern immigrant in the early 1900s argued against the U.S. Supreme Court that if he wasn't White, then Jesus Christ wasn't White either. He won the case, and MENA has been legally been considered White again. It's only after 9/11 that MENA started being stigmatized as being not White is recent times.

Attached: images - 2022-02-10T111643.259.jpg (600x400, 17.46K)

Real jesus

Attached: images - 2022-02-19T204321.388.jpg (640x474, 25.72K)

Thank god most of us whites have woken up and no longer believe in the imaginary man in the sky

Jesus is an arap

That's retarded.
That's just a random dude that lived there in the time of Jesus.
It's like finding the remains of David Gandy and saying all Brits look like that

I’m atheist but caricaturing the idea of god as an “imaginary man in the sky” is extremely reddit

100% white man in this picture
But sadly fake since Jesus was half black and half Korean.

It depended on the court.
Some judges said that white means Caucasian, others said it means European, others would say it is related to linguistic concepts.

American are very religious. They make a big population and influence in the world

this, people don’t know it but that “reconstruction” is literally just what a bunch of researchers thought an average man in palestine would’ve looked like at that time and they sold it to the world as “HECKING SCIENCE HAS PROVED JESUS WAS BROWN AND UGLY!”

Caucasoid, Negroid etc is subjective pseudoscience

Cope.

Attached: images - 2022-02-19T205011.793.jpg (494x597, 28.24K)

the reason that americans care about white and non white is that your kike overlords want to keep the masses divided

If he was real he was probably ugly
You know, being poor and all.

I just looked into it and they made the reconstruction from averaging the facial structure from THREE skeletal remains from that time. Imagine averaging three people and saying that is the average xx ethnicity lmao

The fact that these two “hyper-realistic depictions of jesus” look nothing alike just goes to show that they’re both bullshit

I fucking love science

Wait, so does that mean I won't get gibs and affirmative action if I move to the US?

Just use the Islamophobe card.

Go to California. Persians are in the White culture group lol. All degenerate too

Gibs is a meme in America

No I want real gibs like free spots in universities and an easier time getting jobs.

i am middle eastern and not wh*Te.

no lol white is subjective
but caucasian definitily isn't. is based on cranial structure and is used by the police to identifie corpses

Why the fuck would you come to this shithole?

For engineers, there's nowhere better than the US in terms of earning power.

Pretty sure you can pull it off since Iranis aren't really seen as "white" in the American sense. Don't really know how effective that would be.

I used the Muslim card even though I'm Asian when I was applying for universities and I'd say that worked.

>poor guy from the I century desert
>not ugly and brown