None of the white girls I've dated had any real passions, hobbies, interests...

None of the white girls I've dated had any real passions, hobbies, interests. None of them had any drive to excel in their careers, if they even had careers.
On the other hand, the Asian women I've dated have been the opposite in every way. They're driven and motivated to succeed in their careers, they have numerous, genuine hobbies and interests that they indulge in during their free time.
Why is this?

Attached: 1643277103559.jpg (1027x1273, 292.19K)

sexsexsex

Why are you gay? And when are you coming out?

I've never met an Australian that I liked.

>this woman has covered herself in ugly tattoos
I will never understand what drives someone to do this

let me tell you how i know you never even have a contact with an asian girl..., and no i dont mean southeast asian girl

I have a date with one this afternoon, another on monday, and I just scheduled a third for tuesday

because asian women are all about status while white women are more open minded and have more soul

Source?

Can you stop making these pointless yellow fever threads?

>They're driven and motivated to succeed in their careers
cringe
women shouldn't have jobs you cuck

Maybe you are looking gerls in the wrong places. Also girls with passions, hobbies, interest and careers are busy af, wont waste time if not worth it.

>Why is this?
Because they are women. It's stupid to pin it on their whiteness. Women aren't meant to function as they're represented nowadays.

You've never dated a woman period.

not as long as I can still get replies
asian women are the future

Also this, if you want some salaryman you might as well seek out BBC.

I don't think he will stop. He has date with a hot chick and to get ready for his big date he needs to talk abt how hot asian women are and how boring and plain white women are. It's just common sense

my future optometrist gf will out earn you, bitter roastie whore

so much this. status seeking is so 20th century. chinkies are stuck in the past

>It's stupid to pin it on their whiteness.
It's not. Eastern cultures, despite having Western feminism forced upon them (except China), are still very much patriarchal and therefore men are allowed to make demands of women and women are expected to work hard to be appealing to men (and vice versa). Compare and contrast the West, where after female (((liberation))) women now insist that they are beautiful and perfect as they are. The result? Fat is beautiful, and traveling is a personality trait.

It's not intrinsic to whiteness, but white men have failed to keep their women in line. Compare it like this: Labradors aren't intrinsically better dogs than Golden Retriever, but if every Golden Retriever owner fails to properly pottytrain their dogs I'm going to prefer Labs because I don't like shit on my carpet.

They should prioritize family over career, sure, but only an absolute cuck would allow a woman the luxury of being weak and useless. I bet you think you're based and masculine for effectively making yourself a tool to the woman.
>B-But she does the household tho
Nigger, that takes 4 hours a week tops.
>B-But muh keedz though
You know that the moment they turn 4 they'll effectively go to school fulltime, right?

Attached: S A V A G E.jpg (789x536, 74.98K)

>tf
>women shouldn't have jobs you cuck
Not everyone can live off of gibs from central Europe. Some ppl actually have to work for a living

>None of the white girls I've dated had any real passions, hobbies, interests.
Put this but for every women ever. From my experience the only women with genuine interest and hobbies in things are mena or small town europeans. Asian women are hot don’t get me wrong but they quite literally are like westernized white women just less annoying, hotter but just as hobbieless. Mena girls will have actual interests and are peculiar most of the time.

White wahmen look better yellow fever fag. Go to Asia, they are panfaced wogs.

>Muh careers
Why are anglocucks so obssesed with wageslaving? there's so much more in life than that

sure thing bud, even if its true those are the last 3 asian girl with genuine personality in all australia you'll ever meet.
for half of my lifetime i've spent my life around chinese kids, and what do they spent their entire time on? chatting and gossipping on blackberry chat, karaoke, and watching k-drama. even the smart girls are fake, average aspiring highschoolers already read at least 12 papers by the time they're graduate, these whores didn't even know what it is and where to get it. average classically music trained kids would've listened to at least dozens of complete pieces of various musicians, these piano playing whores brags about only famous MOVEMENT's from fucking mozart.

>bitter roastie whore
1. Not a woman
2. I dont sleep around (I get 0 bitches)
3. Not bitter
I was just having some international bants. You seem bitter more than any1 else

Let's presume for the sake of argument that this is true, does that change a single thing I said? Golden Retrievers may feel nicer to pet, but I still don't want shit on my carpet.

Yurosissies You should give up and submit to Asian women's supremacy, white women will never be as good as they are seeth cope dilate eat,fart, wake up, sleep , do somersaults, curse politicians and you will never be an ASIAN WOMEN

>They're driven and motivated to succeed in their careers, they have numerous, genuine hobbies and interests that they indulge in during their free time.
This isn't true