As a Nigerian-American. I want a darkskin gf

As a Nigerian-American. I want a darkskin gf.

Attached: DWrNSruVAAAm2By.jpg (1242x1495, 178.27K)

Black man you need to go for non black girls, we Browns and Whites will go for black kweens, it is our future to produce maximum MVTT-tification, i.e the Übermensch of all races

Only down side is that black women are fat :(

Only downside is that black women are black :(

As an African American my number one dream is to find an Asian girl that actually wants to be with me, as impossible as it is.

Im black and have an Asian girlfriend.

It's not that good.

Attached: 1645298673191.jpg (1080x1342, 819.73K)

Fuck you why did you let me and the germanon down?

There are enough Asian girls to every white and black man in earth, its a duty to fuck them all

Fuck you black QVEENS are ours now.

BMAF truly is nonexistent. As a Black man, this truly is sad and suicidefuel. Especially when comparing yts in WMAF threads where literally everyday it's bombarded with new stuff, each girl more attractive than the last. I don't know how to cope with this reality. It's bad enough that in the US Black and Asian relations are worsening more than ever due to Black violence on innocent Asians and bragging about beating/robbing them in rap songs, and BLM throwing animosity towards StopAsianHate and throwing it under the bus to prop up their own kind.

Shut your mouth. Ever since I was a little boy I've dreamed of the day of getting an Asian gf. Pic related is literally me.

Attached: 1645312027600.png (1857x436, 126.86K)

Why do you want an Asian gf so bad? What do you think an Asian girl has different that other women of other races dont?

They are really cute and adorable. Everytime I see an east asian girl in london I drool.

you dont find women of other races attractive?

as a northern european this sort of woman is really attractive to me for some reason

>beautiful
>smart
>sweet
>loyal
Literally everything I want in a woman. My love for Asian women is literally the one reason I wish I was white.

Attached: r8ezm_5c.jpg (300x367, 17.87K)

You guys constantly whining is getting on my nerves.

First step into getting an asian gf as black/white/hispanic/whatever guy:
GET OUT FROM THE INCEL SHITHOLE KNOWN AS Any Forums AND GO DO SOMETHING IN REAL LIFE.

And that's all.

Attached: 1626792919941.png (780x1060, 551.65K)

There's something so beautiful about them... America is full of black women but they are unappreciated. Come to Europe, black QUEENS...

Attached: germanfever.jpg (872x1900, 201.81K)

>>beautiful
This is subjective but you can have that one.

>>smart
Stereotype. It really depends on the person. Intelligence isn't a trait that only Asians have you know?

>>sweet
LMAO. It really depends on the person

>>loyal
If you are rich sure. But, again it really depends on the person.

I think you have an idea about Asian women in your head that isn't congruent with reality. You group all Asian women into a list of characteristics and believe that 1) the stereotype you created is true, and 2) think that these traits are exclusive to Asians or more prevalent in Asians. But there's no way I am going to be able to convince you that you're wrong. Also, the woman you posted looks like a Hapa and is borderline white-passing. Maybe you like white women.

Attached: Alcatraz_JanetDelaney_25.jpg (4500x3000, 2.44M)

My dream as Black is to find any thicc bitch that's introvert weeb and gamer.

why are amerindians the chad versions of asians?

There are a lot of black women that fit those criteria though.

Come to the DMV (DC, Maryland, Virginia) or Atlanta and you can find a lot of rich educated nerdy black women.

The mutts from USA aren't real Black Queens, at most they're Mutt Queens. Why don't you choose real queens from countries like Nigeria or Ghana?

Bruh, if you want asian gf just go to SEA countries, your chances are higher there than East Asian ones if it for a long term relationship.

/trv/ told me black guys in SEA can only get the girls even the local men don't want.

>There are a lot of black women that fit those criteria though.

I live in NY tho, so closet is prob Dominican and latinas.

To be fair, I would say the same for Whites considering who they also catch.

'm a black guy with yellow fever, but, and before I finish I know this is all going to come off as bait but I swear I'm sincere, I want the kind of Asian girls white guys get. 6-8/10s, nice facial features, thin bodies, no piercings (ears are okay), NO tattoos, and preferably from a stable two parent household.

As far as looks go it's kind of hard to describe my exact type. I know the idols/models you see in Japan and Korea and China are all but off-limits for blacks, but I think those hapas that you'd normally see in California are kind of cute. Like Kristin Li or Devyn Nekoda

As a black girl I would preferably like to get with a nerdy black dude with a stable job one day.

Im not a nerdy but im a black dude who will have a stable job after college (dentist).

I can bankroll you if you love me.

I've always wanted a Latina gf. Literally every romance/sex dream I've had since I turned 14 have always had a Latina in them. Not sure if they like nerdy black guys though, or how to get my type. Pic semi related (my type changes depending on my mood).

Attached: 1645227820549.webm (576x1024, 1.67M)