Why do anglos want to live in a dystopia?

Why do anglos want to live in a dystopia?

Attached: 1640692323426.png (768x1024, 549.51K)

Is this real lmao

It's too late now, Cleyton, we already have your IP address and are on our way. Resistance is futile.

jus loike in me nointeen fotey aite innit bruv
luv me georgie orwell

is it really THAT hard not to be racist?

Attached: 1583905160230.jpg (600x1001, 136.51K)

It doesn't look like a government letter. either it's fake and someone did a sloppy job or Derbyshire have shit tier standards

this very site is owned by mi6

>I feel so sorry for saying that I hate the US and niggers I'm sorry for all that I said about jeewels and all sorry fbi PLEASE SORRY
I don't think they care about some latino living in Brazil. They only care about keeping their own citizens under control.

see ya in 3 days brapbro

Attached: a3c.png (824x800, 142.02K)

Is fake, this site is a honeypot anyway

>it's totally fake bro, just let your extremist thoughts run wild, we're all eager to know them, isn't that so, dear Any Forums fellows? Don't be shy bro

There's a brazilian student doing a research paper on Any Forums and he's being paid by the government (FAPESP) to do it
People on the brazilian general always joke about him getting info from us, I wish I could share the paper but the project is still going and has his real name on it (since it's a public funded research) so it would be considered doxing
You guys will be on his bachelors thesis

OH NOOO

Attached: MonkaSSS.jpg (1200x675, 73.11K)

fucking hell

Is it about the growth in foreign demand of Brazilian bunda? That's the only subject I can think of it being about having him come on Any Forums for content

luquinhas...

LUCAS IF YOU ARE READING THIS I HATE YOU

hey, brazilian research user. if you're reading this, i did a thing with ai where it finished a sentence. what do you think of it?

Attached: aitext.png (441x547, 69.08K)

If I see him around campus I'll make sure to bash his head in concrete I don't even care if I get caught

How does he expect to get a job pursuing a course of study that has him writing a thesis about seething losers on the internet? Is he gonna work for some monkeyzillian anti-racist think tank?

Wtf man thats not cool

I think we can all agree that the English built the pyramids

Attached: 1645269961863.jpg (629x480, 135.74K)

same stuff happens in canada though i think they just study Any Forums. And its all public grant research so their names are also public like in Brasil

So he's basically looking to deconstruct the reasoning behind the arguments of chuds who resort to graphs of haplogroups and wikipedia summaries to calim that x group is inherently superior to the y group. Shouldn't someone tell him these people are an absolute minority and their "facts" are based on nothing more than easily editable texts and conjectures based on personal experiences (without a large enough data pool for it to be considered empirical)?

Put me in the thesis (screenscap)