Why do all of them suck German cock ?

Why do all of them suck German cock ?

Attached: Flag_of_Turkey.svg.png (2560x1707, 19.75K)

Because they want the German equivalent of a green card

pretty sure it's the other way around

nope

Those are diaspora

oh ok then

Boomers hate turks, zoomers larp as turks

Germans are everything turks are not but want to be, white tall efficient non corrupt industrious smart.

Because they need our money!

>white
bait

We do? I didn't know I was doing that. Thank you for letting me know.

whiter than you mehmet

you could be too if you followed the teachings of ATATVRK instead of the watermelon seller

>implying im not proud of my brownness

Attached: 1645290838379s.jpg (125x83, 2.46K)

zoomers and millenials will vote him out don't worry. He was dominant solely because of religious boomer demographic and youngsters turned very irreligious thanks to him.

Why did they go back to schizo reactionary Islam instead of being secular, I donĀ“t get it.

VGH

Attached: AFD Turk.png (623x870, 719.75K)

>swisstugal

He would literally
It is boomers
Because seculars were the elite minority and boomers were mostly uneducated peasants who leaned to conservativism
Erdogan is the reaction of boomers against secular establishment.
Now the next ruling party will be a reaction of millenials and zoomers against religious establishment created by boomers.

>Because seculars were the elite minority
Please stop embarrassing yourself and learn about your own country before shitting out confidently incorrect posts like this.

Reactionary force against the secular elite mostly, luckily islamists are shit at what they do so the future generation and Gen Z hate him while boomers are dying out, only problem is the growing Kurdish population which has no loyalty to the seculars, at max 10%

I am correct because I am not a chud like thee.