My dream is to be a MISSIONARY in the MIDDLE EAST

where proselytizing to muslims is punishable by death

Preaching the good news was also forbidden in the pagan Roman empire, yet the followers of Jesus (pbuh) were not afraid

so I am not afraid either, God will be with me (Proverbs 3:5)

Attached: Thanks+merry+may+the+weather+always+give+you+a+bountiful+_2a25b313917079d1d424d5b047173a93.png (2000x2608, 1.96M)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gifford_Palgrave
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

you are a sinner in their own eyes

Go back to your country, Mehmed

do you think god is omnipotent

So was Jesus in the eyes of the Pharisees mi amigo

Attached: 9781535928328_04-1024x608.png (1024x608, 917.73K)

Please user go prosletize in Saudi Arabia so you don't come back and stop shitting up the board.

I will keep posting from Saudi Arabia anyway

Attached: Based+and+christpilled+_b4829f7abc466ef936d49f7dea82f020.jpg (325x326, 35.76K)

yeah and that end up well for him. Anyways why dont help the poor and the sick, theres people who die alone in their beds

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gifford_Palgrave
this man wanted to do what you want but then changed the mission to spying instead and pretended to be Muslim. he was catholic not JW though.

I am agnostic but I don't care if other people join the elite of the philosophically correct stance over religion.

Jehovah God is the one who heals the sick and rewards the poor, for, “Everyone who calls on the name of the Lord will be saved.”

However

How can they call on the one they have not believed in? And how can they believe in the one of whom they have not heard? And how can they hear without someone preaching to them?

And how can anyone preach unless they are sent?

(Romans 10:13-15)

I see

Attached: Sprung+ibex_19fa8f_9352329.jpg (1200x1927, 285.75K)

could you answer my question please

mens nietig en machteloos in vergelijking met de sterke God Jehovah. Voor hem zijn zelfs machtige naties als louter een stoflaagje op een weegschaal (Jesaja 40:15).

In tegenstelling tot enig schepsel heeft Jehovah onbeperkte macht, want hij alleen wordt „de Almachtige” genoemd (Openbaring 15:3).

Jehovah is ’sterk in kracht’ en bezit een „overvloed van dynamische energie” (Jesaja 40:26). Hij is de onuitputtelijke bron van kracht. Hij is voor energie van geen enkele uitwendige bron afhankelijk, want ’sterkte behoort aan God toe’ (Psalm 62:11)

Attached: IMG_20220219_131455.jpg (1080x1068, 299.87K)

based

Attached: Jean-leon-Gerome-Last-Prayers-of-the-Christian-Martyrs.jpg (1200x693, 136.07K)

you can speak in english user this translation is a little confusing
if god is omnipotent why does he send other lesser beings to fix things here on earth? why did he create things that need to he fixed in the first place?

Peace be upon them, the companions of the Lord are in heaven now

Attached: Christchan+comp+before+i+forget_33f5cd_7004162.jpg (1200x1158, 175.23K)

>if god is omnipotent why does he send other lesser beings to fix things here on earth?

Because that is the mission he gave us, and I am happy to be part of this lifesaving adventure !

>why did he create things that need to he fixed in the first place?

God created our first parents with free will, and they pisused their free will to rebel against him

Because of this, we inherited a sinful nature and we die.

But there is a way out, Jesus gave his own life to die in our stead, in order for us to have everlasting life !

Dit betekent eeuwig leven, dat ze u leren kennen, de enige ware God, en ook degene die u hebt gestuurd, Jezus Christus. (Volgens Johannes
17:3)

Attached: 1993 In the beginning Eve 1.jpg (665x495, 69.89K)

Same but i want to bring an army with me and go on a HOLY CRUSADE to bring the wrath of God on the Mahometan INFIDELS. With FIRE and BRIMSTONE I would personally bring the kingdom of Jesus on earth and save our souls.
I think it's a disgrace that nowadays you need to convert to Judaism and join the IDF to shoot some mudslimes. I want to go and give my life in the desert for Christ and the kingdom of Jerusalem. Just give me a sword and a horse and I will personally Christianize the whole area.

Attached: croisade-stop-fake-news_jpg_1024x1024.jpg (1024x565, 229.57K)

why did he give them free will? why do i have to inherit their sin? i did not choose to be born

That is not how our Lord told us to share the Gospels

Our God-given mission is to show them the truth found in the Holy Scriptures, and it is their own responsibility if they reject it or accept it

Attached: IMG_20220218_070214.jpg (1080x1279, 515.99K)

>why did he give them free will?

Becuse he loves us

>why do i have to inherit their sin?

That's how genetics work

> i did not choose to be born

Why wouldn't you want to be born ? Life is wirth living !

Attached: 1643363702336.jpg (298x465, 28.5K)

Why did the one holy apostolic catholic church (aka the only valid one) decide to canonize the crusader kings then huh? Maybe because they understand that the only Christianity that can exist is one that shows strength and determination

Read Matthew 10:34, jehovah witness heretic

Japan needs Jesus very much

Attached: 100707_satan1.jpg (688x500, 53.73K)

nowhere in Scripture did Jesus, the apostles, or any other New Testament writer set forth the idea of “apostolic succession.”

Further, neither is Peter presented as “supreme” over the other apostles.

The apostle Paul, in fact, rebukes Peter when Peter was leading others astray (Galatians 2:11-14).

Yes, the apostle Peter had a prominent role, but Peter was not the “commander” or supreme authority over the other apostles.

Even if apostolic succession could be demonstrated from Scripture (which it cannot lol), apostolic succession would NOT result in Peter’s successors being absolutely supreme over the other apostles’ successors !

>Read Matthew 10:34

Jesus knew that his teachings would divide people and that those who follow him would need courage to do so in the face of opposition. This opposition could affect peaceful relations among family members.

Jesus said: “Do not think I came to bring peace to the earth; I came to bring, not peace, but a sword. For I came to cause division, with a man against his father, and a daughter against her mother, and a daughter-in-law against her mother-in-law. Indeed, a man’s enemies will be those of his own household.”

In saying “Do not think I came to bring peace,” Jesus meant that some of his listeners needed to think about the consequences of following him. His message could divide people.

Of course, Jesus’ motive was to proclaim God’s message of truth, not to damage relationships. (John 18:37)

Attached: Bloat+tarsier_163d0c_9348210.jpg (1200x866, 226.2K)

I just masturbated
Am I going to hell :(