*sigh*

*sigh*

Somehow...Austria-Hungary is back...

Attached: 3dsf_1_lkf.jpg (1600x1107, 869.65K)

I vote Albania is made part of the great empire, while Serbia is shunned.

Gay

My pistol is loaded

My penis is loaded

>Czechoslovak is the biggest language group
Eww no

Attached: 1361127195106.png (1628x713, 1.3M)

>sharing a country with Bosnia
sorry but I'd rather not live in hell

Vgh...

biggest language group in the empire was German

Attached: Screenshot 2022-02-19 at 13-30-08 Austria-Hungary - Wikipedia.png (305x469, 33.39K)

VGH... NEO-SCYTHIA

>Austrians be like "g-guys please learn German as our national language so we can all communicate with each other, of course we will give your native language full rights in schools and law"
>Hungarians be like "oh boy it's time for our annual rebellion"

No idea what you bitches were crying about for all those hundreds of years: the Austrian king was also the king of Hungary, why are you so shocked lmao. You faggots didn't even pay taxes, you didn't contribute dick towards the state, just sat there and sucked it all up like the leaches you are. Dirty bozgors

Attached: 1645275271326.jpg (550x422, 34.68K)

But he is different in away

Attached: file.png (2160x1440, 96.84K)

They said returned in the movie

The hell are you on about?

There were 12 million Germans in Austria-Hungary, not only Austria itself but also:

- Sudetenland (several millions)
- South Tyrol
- German settlements in Hungary, Transylvania, Vojvodina, Slovenia, Slovakia, and Poland

Attached: tug8sh7v50531.png (785x600, 14.85K)

Do I need to remind you why that isn't the case anymore, Hans?

no you asshole, I was just stating a fact.

>that lazy """Serbo-Croat""" blob

>german settlements
They truly are the native europe's gypsies aren't they... A few years ago, the gottschee ones requested minority rights
.. All 40 of them.

Why yes a native from Delnice and Niš spoke the exact same language. We're all the same people of course.

You think "german" were all the same retard? I have listened to the Romanian Germans dialect and I know from grandparents the old czech grrman dialects and they are night and day don't even starting with the german german dialects.