Can someone explain me Nazi Ukraines?

Can someone explain me Nazi Ukraines?

Attached: Screenshot_20220219-042858-1.jpg (524x344, 94.55K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/VtOx6dW_0vU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Nazis are retarded
What a shock

youtu.be/VtOx6dW_0vU

Any slav nazi is retard
They understand no reason

This. Reminder that they thought Americans were mutts instead of white. They were straight up retards

Hitler had a Ukrainian SS division

They all worship this guy
/thread

Attached: gigachad the yamnaya.png (576x571, 279.49K)

>Nazi Ukraines
russian disinfo nonsense

I mean, it was pretty common opinion at the times.

And??
You can use dumb people to your dirty work

He also had Jewish commanders yet the Holocaust happened.

>Reminder that they thought Americans were mutts instead of white

???
The creator of the nazi ideology was an amerikkkan called Madison Grant
And Hitler praise white amerikkkans in Mein Kampf

You can label anyone as a Nazi who is a nationalist, that doesn't make it true.

...is this bait?

Attached: 1645131785481.jpg (2048x1924, 202.74K)

Nazis weren't nationalists. They were German supremacists. They hated your kind. It's why america slaughtered them and took control of the planet you are now thriving on.

He is talking about Ukraine
And RUSSIANS slaughtered them
All that Merikkka did was save some nazi scientists

The USSR didn't do shit against the Nazis. They actually were some their biggest supporters.

Attached: 1641890814212.jpg (499x500, 20.72K)

>Nazis weren't nationalists.
>They were German supremacists.
>Devotion, especially excessive or undiscriminating devotion, to the interests or culture of a particular nation-state.
Next time, user, use you brain.

>They hated your kind
Yes.

>It's why america slaughtered them and took control of the planet you are now thriving on.
The Russians slaughtered them, 9 million of them on the Eastern front and got to Berlin, user
Oh, and, Europa and the Mediterranean Europa have been the centre of the world for past...yeah, you aren't changing that.

As I said, either scrape together what is left of your brain to form an actual point or don't post at all, brainlet.

Attached: 1644861590634.png (275x190, 60.95K)

>there are like 100 nazis in Ukraine
>wow Ukraine is a nazi state
Why are Russiaboos so fucking retarded?

>b-but they are not nazis, just nationalists!

Attached: wyrtsyyr1qc81.png (1578x1044, 1.97M)

Your current government was literally installed by a mutt backed neo Nazi coup you NPC bitch

Your brain on krokodil

Novák, I expect more from your kind.

No, my current government was literally elected by most Ukrainians 3 years ago retard

>This user eats 3 bars of soap per day
Must be expensive user

That's what I just said.

Who do american right and left wingers support, ukraine or russia?

the gravel institute is literally left wing prageru. you couldn't have linked a worse source for shit

If Ukraine is so concerned about muh neo Nazis why not disband the Azov battalion?

Almost all Americans support Ukraine excluding AuthLeftists who support Russia because their average IQ of 80 keeps associating Russia with USSR, unfortunately, they have no life so they muddy the waters on Twitter to look like it's a complex issue while in reality, it's really not.

Because they want to fight. What's the problem here? We need good fighters

Most republicans support Russia (myself included.)

They're a formidable force militarily and are very willing to sacrifice their lifes all things considered. Such people are very useful in case of an all out war. Besides, politically they're marginal, the highest percent their political wing got on the elextions last time was 5 or 7 percent in their home region if I'm not mistaken. In other regions they didn't even have 3% most of the time.

Do not lie, user.

Attached: ft_2022.01.26_russia_01.png (840x1078, 71.32K)

>Reminder that they thought Americans were mutts instead of white, that they were straight up retards

fix'd