Six months after the Taliban took control of Afghanistan, women’s rights are rapidly eroding

>Six months after the Taliban took control of Afghanistan, women’s rights are rapidly eroding.

Attached: 1635064659595.jpg (195x259, 8.5K)

Not my problem

>women’s rights are rapidly eroding.

Attached: 1634716197874.jpg (1281x1200, 86.65K)

mashallah inshallah and alhamdulillah!

I watched 3 documentaries on them today and it seems to me they really don't know how to run a country

Women's rights be like
>I can kill my own child if a beta doesn't want to provide me free resources or if I just feel like killing him

Good!

Taliban's programme is the ultimate Green solution to climate change, prove me wrong. Giving women rights correlates directly with unsustainable capitalism

Don't care
translated with www.deepl.com/translator (free version)

abolish women's rights

Fundamentalist guerilla muslim warriors don't exactly make for good statesmen. Also, their country is an extremely poor war-torn shithole with little to no natural resources. This shit was doomed from the start.

literally pic related

Attached: file.png (640x481, 688.14K)

>Spend the last like 10 years fighting America and calling them the devil incarnate
>They finally leave your country, taking their evil capitalist money with them
>Realize you are a dirt poor shithole and refuse to do anything about it
>A month later start groveling and asking for gibs from the evil US and any western nation that will listen
Shouldn't they have thought about this before going full autism with their rebellion?

>YES, CLIMATE CHANGE IS THE NR. 1 PRIORITY IN THE WORLD WHICH WILL END ALL LIFE ON THE PLANET IN 10 YEARS IF WE DONT DO SOMETHING
>BUT LGBTQIP++ RIGHTS AND ABORTIONS ARE A HIGHER PRIORITY SO THE TALIBANS CLIMATE-FRIENDLY SOCIETY DOESNT COUNT!!!!

Attached: 1632548285420.gif (594x565, 1.9M)

>taking their evil capitalist money with them
>their
uuh, they just blocked all Afghan government money to starve civilians cuz they got butthurt they lost

Whoa, no way the Taliban are shitty rulers, it's not like we had a point of reference from 1996 to 2001.

>Be at war with a country for 10 years
>Keep all your money in their banks
Why is the Taliban so low-iq?

womenbros... it's over

Attached: fars.jpg (760x704, 93.03K)

>with little to no natural resources
user, I...

It is great how the feminists of the world have decided to get together and help their Afghan sisters.

... oh wait, they haven't?