Can we all agree that the United States of America is the most free country on Earth?

Can we all agree that the United States of America is the most free country on Earth?

Attached: AMERICA.jpg (250x250, 21.33K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4TanAF3y81s
telegraaf.nl/financieel/1619988842/ontslag-om-kneep-in-bil-teruggedraaid-past-bij-losse-omgangsvormen
ed.nl/eindhoven/medewerker-zwembad-de-tongelreep-beschuldigd-van-seksueel-grensoverschrijdend-gedrag-rechter-vindt-ontslag-te-zwaar~a5e76fc1/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

No

Nope

>land of the free
>can't keep his foreskin

We are free from our foreskins

Attached: 1568228664070.jpg (257x196, 16.98K)

No

Its actually incredibly cheap to get it back now. No one wants it. 3d printing will cell matrix.
Almost 10 years now, now its really cheap

>off by 2
Sad!

Attached: ubn805x483.jpg (805x483, 42.52K)

I was absolutely shocked by how unfree America was. Almost got arrested for drinking a beer on the beech

Legally that's the case*
*unless you upset the copyright lobby

Socially, not so much. You for example won't get deplatformed here. In practice we have more freedom of speech than you, even if you do break the law when you do it.

But you could also wonder what freedom actually is. If you want to be truly free you shouldn't be a slave to your impulses, chasing your next high. A truly free person is free to make the best decisions for himself, in a rational matter without internal or external interference.

Yeah, here you won't get in trouble for weed, hookers, euthanasie, abortions, downloading movies, saying nigger, touching a girls ass and what not.

you can just walk up to a woman and touch her ass? what a 3rdie shithole you live in lmao

In Dutch law you don't even need consent for sex. Was she forced? Did she resist? No? Then what is she complaining about?

You cant just walk up to random women and grab their erogenous zones my brown friend
That is called SEXUAL ASSAULT AND BATTERY! xd

There is case law here of a guy walking up to women who were sunbathing in the park in Rotterdam. And then he started licking their toes until the women creeped out. After 8 years of doing it the police arrested him, but they had to release him as he hadn't committed any crime.

youtube.com/watch?v=4TanAF3y81s

Only if you're wealthy.
Shit likes transportation/leisure are so fucking tied to cash here, and in my travels I have not found a place so bad about this than here.

Give me a minute
American law requires the guilty mind and act

In our criminal law the criminals motive also tends to be pretty irrelevant for the prosecutor.
>drive with a gun towards a person and shoot him
>he intentionally carried the gun with him and had time to think about his actions before committing the act
>that proves it was premeditated
>no further investigations needed
Of course the defendant will then try to come up all kinds of excuses (motives) to lower his punishment.

We use precedent as well. Everything is codified. So if someone snaps in a bar fight and kills a guy vs if someone plans to kill his wife. Different circumstances. 1,2,3 etc. The defense knows that and pleas. Thats why our "conviction" rate is generally so low.

In todays news: man got fired for pinching womens butts at work. According to the judge his employer has to rehire him again, as touching butts fitted the loose etiquette at work.

telegraaf.nl/financieel/1619988842/ontslag-om-kneep-in-bil-teruggedraaid-past-bij-losse-omgangsvormen

A better link without a paywall.

ed.nl/eindhoven/medewerker-zwembad-de-tongelreep-beschuldigd-van-seksueel-grensoverschrijdend-gedrag-rechter-vindt-ontslag-te-zwaar~a5e76fc1/