White Jamaican here, ask me anything

White Jamaican here, ask me anything.

Attached: 783CF778-DD2C-4437-9ED8-99458764F565.jpg (320x180, 28.63K)

How are you treated by the locals?

why would you live there?

Do you like Snowman?

Attached: images (8).jpg (456x672, 32.77K)

Isn't jamaica a fourth world african shithole? do you speak like a nigger man?

how fast can you run 100m?

I was born here, I am Anglo and German, my Anglo side have been here since the 18th century, and my German side came here when this shithole needed cheap labour after the abolition of slavery in the 1830s

Most of the blacks are okay, not on the level of South Africa but this place is still a shithole

El mítico albino de las antillas...

Do you eat jerk food everyday

Fucked any cute black girls?

I don’t believe you can suffer in jamaica that island is literally a paradise. Why don’t you just set up a hammock between two banana trees and smoke a joint and stop complaining faggot

Attached: 3E2C45D4-9778-4504-BC9B-99E468D95CAB.jpg (720x720, 49.91K)

Si, hola mi amigo. Yo estoy muy mal con español pero yo hablo alemán y inglés

start answering your questions in vocaroo so we can here your accent

Indeed it is a fourth world African shithole, luckily I’ve been raised wealthy so I went to good schools so I don’t speak like an Afro

Cool.
Is this your first time here or do you frequent other boards?

Attached: 1645234199772.png (656x555, 195.2K)

Says you who gets to live in a perfect Nordic social democracy. You cannot suffer in Sweden.

No. But honest question what is Malaysia like? It has a pretty high gdp per capita and Hdi, plus the mix of sea and Islamic culture. What’s it like living there?

we should bring back carib

>What’s it like living there?
Pretty decent, food is really good (pic related). Low crime, one the safer and richer SEA countries

Attached: malaysian food.jpg (956x538, 142.48K)

Is that general no longer around?

hasn't begin for years lol

I thought you were the brazillian proxy user desu

dead af. the general became largely inactive

Attached: 1643412137246.jpg (408x408, 30.93K)

Nope.why would you think that?

Ah, I haven't been on here for 2/3 years but I remember that general being fairly active with depressed bored rum drinking people lol. It had the least amount of fighting of any general.

Do you speak like a real Yardie mon?

Proxy user switches to a lot of flags. Usually less common ones.
Right now I'm thinking it's this one

Attached: 1641669393736.gif (224x336, 955.56K)

What do you think of Grace Jones?

Is being a white island in Jamaica how you found out about race realism? Where should i visit if i came to Jamaica

Thankfully not. I try my best to sound like an Englishman and remove all the patois influence from my accent.

Nah I'm here

Yes it is exactly why, and I hope to move to Europe soon. If you want to come to Jamaica I’d recommend Montego Bay for a relatively chill resort vibe, but if you want the ‘Authentic’ experience, I’d say go to port Antonio

How’s the UAE? Very interesting place, and how different are the emirates from each other?

Yeah, I didn't read your second post until now. My bad.

wagwan

Super different. Dubai would be the most 'liberal' and Sharjah the most Conservative. Abu Dhabi would be in between. Fujairah is where all the scuba divers go. Umm Al Quwain and Ajman are very small, and lots of holidayers go to Ras Al Khaimah for the beach and fancy hotels.

Desert is everywhere and camping is great at this time of year