Do you have any travel plans this year, Any Forums?

Do you have any travel plans this year, Any Forums?

Attached: 5hhxkahk4s621.jpg (1080x1071, 130.41K)

>Hitler loved Paris and was jealous of how much more beautiful it was than German cities
>When he was losing the war he ordered it to be destroyed because he was such a butthurt loser but his general refused to do it

Attached: lmao.jpg (728x665, 50.65K)

yeah flag related

Honestly I don't think you guys have a life outside of this site. It's either this or you all live in the same distopic reality

And what? You're a chad?

what's the matter monkey does it hurt to think?

Attached: 1641174002014.jpg (676x619, 143.9K)

>read
read what? what a jew has to say fuck off
and yeah TRAVEL and appreciate a culture not all of us burning alive in a melting pot hell to become cattle to a bunch of genocidal maniac inbred losers

me on the left

no i am a regular poster just like you asshole this site really died quite a bit post bbc and post soijak spam

>last 5 books read(if any)
>hairline
>last 5 places traveled(if any)

No but I go out regularly and everytime I come back to lurk you guys sound even more retarded and deluded than before

Attached: 1637229944407.png (528x438, 235.96K)

>Flag
Every time.

Based
Also checked

>4channers don't have a life i win!
why can't you just hate jews with me you little asshole we could make memes it could be such a magical time alit with frenship but nooo bunda this bunda that! *spits* FUCK THAT

Attached: 35634.png (750x593, 101.82K)

Perfect response to confirm his assumptions

Attached: 1619050284103.png (450x359, 29.66K)

You got btfo retard

Currently on my cross country Americas tour. Hoping to finish in Argentina around October before going back home to help mummy get ready for the winter (she's v old)

T. Half Norwegian half Japanese tourist experiencing American racism first hand

traveling to US and UK and France made me racist